Hack attempt

gamer_001

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, if anyone would like to talk to me about this hilarious hacking attempt, feel free to add me on Skype. My Skype name is *Snip!*. I'd love to hear your comments about this.

Drink the Bleach

This New Member died on Sep 10, 2014
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, if anyone would like to talk to me about this hilarious hacking attempt, feel free to add me on Skype. My Skype name is *Snip!*. I'd love to hear your comments about this.
Skype is way to vulnerable for peeps here to use with you, they're not safe. I vote they should chat with you on Hamachi

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Gee, I wonder if you'd like to pull the oldest trick in the book and go "netstat -a" or "netstat -nb" and check for incomming connections when Skyping to check the IP of the caller. Not that it would be of any use to you in the age of dynamic IP's, built-in OS firewalls etc. :P

Skype name removed for your own good, it's not very smart to doxx yourself. :tpi:

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
snip

you really thought that would work, shit dis ain't icloud mother fugga
fapple2.jpg
fappening.jpg

rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada

you are insisting/implying something? not into kids okay...

I was peer counselor in high school. then a volunteer gay youth group leader. volunteer kids phone line guy. If you have ever talked someone out of not killing themselves due to confusion over their sexuality then you know not to go there to someone who volunteers to save others. I may be a pervert but it is more about being open and secure(I almost put "in touch") with who I am. letting others know that its okay to be open too. sure I could be more tactful but I would rather lead by example. If anyone has a problem with the way I talk / act all they have to do is let me know. I won't be like that to them. they may have deal with me being like this to others who are okay with it. but I won't treat them that way again. As there is plenty of other stuff to talk about to them.
besides my taste runs with the 20 year old and older skinny "twink". preferably into art, hiking, leather, and the occasional debate.

ah fapping... I like to fapp almost as much as I like to pet the pussies...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vKQN3UiNNHY?si=fP6ZlFe-DhQf9SW7