Hacking GX2 missing 3D covers share thread

Pepois

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
@Pepois that was my original idea also :P (done 562 euro/usa covers containing ALL WiiU disc titles and 30% eshop/vc). Aiming at functionality rather than artistique. In between that i added GameTDB with almost all existent WiiU/eshop/VC games titles on the planet.
Beautiful @Blubberman4U, that's an outstanding job you are doing! Perhaps later you could have them all in one pack, and I dont know if you have already taken the time to rename accurately according to meta.xlms etc... there seemed to be a messed even with the names used in gametdb... not including the 2 ending letter referring to the company etc. (APNP - APNP6X)

Keep up the excellent work!

Pepois
Perhaps you could contact Mastershoes, he's the covers GURU here in gbatemp, and he prety much has done most covers for Wiiflow etc.

Blubberman4U

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thanx Pepois, everything will be released as pack in my tool U-Indexer/U-Manager , The gameTDB is btw perfect, a game has an GameID of 4 digits (eg APNP), an E in the ID4/6 for USA and a P in the ID4/6 for EURO, J for JAP) and the last 2 digits we know out a ID6 of loadiine is the publishers ID , this can even vary between USA and EURO release. GameTDB handles only the ID4 of a Eshop/VC title because of many reasons. All my covers i uploaded or in my tools have the correct ID6 name which was only supported on loadiine , later versions do ID4 also. You can get more info by contacting Lustar of GameTDB.

@forgot the reason i came here , uploading latest cover of this game (eshop release date 29/09/2016)

BQDP8Z.png
BQDE8Z.png
BQDP8Z_eshop.png
BQDE8Z_eshop.png

Last edited by Blubberman4U,

Pepois

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Thanx Pepois, everything will be released as pack in my tool U-Indexer/U-Manager , The gameTDB is btw perfect, a game has an GameID of 4 digits (eg APNP), an E in the ID4/6 for USA and a P in the ID4/6 for EURO, J for JAP) and the last 2 digits we know out a ID6 of loadiine is the publishers ID , this can even vary between USA and EURO release. GameTDB handles only the ID4 of a Eshop/VC title because of many reasons. All my covers i uploaded or in my tools have the correct ID6 name which was only supported on loadiine , later versions do ID4 also. You can get more info by contacting Lustar of GameTDB.

@forgot the reason i came here , uploading latest cover of this game (eshop release date 29/09/2016)

Great news, looking forward to getting your pack, and thank you for U-Indexer!!! Used it when I was creating my control list of Wii U games and eShop games in excel. I was blown away when I saw it was displaying the games background banners as it was scanning the games, I wish one could click on each game to see their respective banner or short intro movie (like the PS3 list app) could that be possible? Since we are still a step away from IOSU it would be nice to see all the games displayed from a usb drive etc, btw, have you uploaded a YouTube video or pics showing how your wonderful covers look in Loadiine?

Thank you

Pepois[/QUOTE]

Last edited by Pepois,

Columbo2811

Trophies
XP
Country
Great covers again @Blubberman4U any chance of these please
Bike Rider UltraDX - WORLD TOUR [ATXPSA]
Star Sky [ATZP7F]
Star Sky 2 [BY2P7P]
Super Boss Gaiden [SBGSN1]
3Souls [WTSP02]
Sorry for all the requests but yours are just too good to replicate myself
Thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay