Hacking [GUIDE] How to compile IOSUHAX

victormr21

Trophies
XP
Country
C:\Users\aaaaa\Downloads\iosuhax-master\iosuhax-master>make
make: python2: Command not found
make: *** [sections/0x5000000.bin] Error 127

I havd an error,but I could make Wupserver.bin and Wupserver.elf.
However, I couldn't run it.
You have to edit makefile, you will see python2 twice replace they to python
And for the sections error go to punderino's pastebin and there's a link to a file with some sections, try to put 0x5000000 in iosuhax/sections folder
Other option is be sure you have the correct version of Armips (I have x86 windows with 32 bits of Armips)
The last option its try to compile modified @FIX94 IOSUhax if its for get a CFW (thread its in homebrew section)
Bye!

Kohmei

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're on crack. there WAS NO SCENE when GW was released. They were the first. Period. The 3ds scene exists because of them (reversing GW's work).
This is why I put scene inside quotation marks, for lack of a better word, but I digress. GW deserves a lot of credit for successfully building on the work and discoveries of others but you're delusional if you think that isn't what happened
https://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/MSET_exploit

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is why I put scene inside quotation marks, for lack of a better word, but I digress. GW deserves a lot of credit for successfully building on the work and discoveries of others but you're delusional if you think that isn't what happened
https://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/MSET_exploit
you misinterpret. Ichfly discovered that the vulnerability existed. The actual exploit gateway used was written by gateway. They got roms to load on their own. They did region spoofing. etc, etc... Before Gateway, the rest of the 'scene' had no starting point from which to build libraries, such as ctrulib, which pretty much ALL homebrews and CFWs are built on.

I don't understand why so many people talk so much smack about GW and never give them the credit they deserve. I can't count the number of things that we enjoy today because someone REVERSED AND STOLE GATEWAY'S WORK. Specifically, the ROP that actually made use of said vulnerability. Yet, people blame them for copying new features from others... it's all laughable really. GW still has features that are exclusive to GW. People on the thread for converting GW cheat codes to work with NTR... Really? And just how do you get the codes to convert in the first place? Oh, that's right; from people with a GW. Idiots.

And look to the left of your linked article:

Author
ichfly, GateWay

Last edited by urherenow,

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what is guru meditation error?

It is an old error for the Commodore Amiga. The old/outdated/leaked nand dumper crashes to a guru meditation error screen (as a cool reference) when it's done dumping your nand.

Reactions: kleison

kleison

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Brazil
It is an old error for the Commodore Amiga. The old/outdated/leaked nand dumper crashes to a guru meditation error screen (as a nice reference) when it's done dumping your nand.
thanks, took some time but I got it all working, the problem was that I followed a flawed tutorial.

Reactions: x65943

iAqua

Trophies
Country
United Kingdom
why don't you go take care of your fricking life, you better off doing that, instead of licking people's boots, I AM NOT TALKING TO YOU!!! do you understand that???
That doesn't matter, you can't just disrespect someones work like that, unless you can do better yourself.

kleison

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Wowww, pretty rude. Although this is very outdated. :P I would check when this thread was made vs others. :P
I didn't mean to offend you, but it seems your girl didn't like my statement

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

That doesn't matter, you can't just disrespect someones work like that, unless you can do better yourself.
you disgust me, flattering people like that, go take care of your goddamn life, what i can or not do is none of your business, I was not talking to you. is it hard to understand that?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGhhGhvxbvI