Grand Theft Auto VI's first trailer confirms 2025 release date

Rockstar has changed the upload time for the teaser of Grand Theft Auto VI. Originally scheduled to go live tomorrow, the video was leaked early, with Rockstar sending a takedown notice, and then posting the trailer themselves. The minute-and-thirty-second teaser showcases what fans can expect to see in GTA VI, as well as showcasing its impressive graphics. At the end of the video, it's confirmed that GTA VI will be out sometime in 2025.

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Kidnap the orange man for ransom. :D
1701739897297.png

fvig2001

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Can't wait to see this game released multiple times in the next 10 years. I haven't played GTA SA, 4 and 5. I really should try 5 since I have it on Epic.

Ghaleon777

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
It does not impress me at all. Not because of the graphics, i am not a graphics wh*re, in fact i want my games to look like GAMES, but only kids care so much about graphics...

Also why everyone in this trailer looks like they came out of the jungle? its so weird, like everyone is on crack or something. I prefer big modern cities like GTA 2, 3 and 4.

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
This is looking really good, I'm pretty much sold.
I'm just hoping it won't be like GTA V. I had bought the game and got bored after about 5 to 10 hours or something, just wasn't for me in the end.

This made me think of Cyberpunk 2077 but set in our epoch, kind of a dystopia set in the near-future where lawlessness reigns over the US (let's not get political here).

Reactions: x65943 and BigOnYa

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZokeA2lKB6o