Grab Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition while it's free on PC/PS4/360 until June 25th

header (2).jpg

WB Games has made one of its games free to keep, for a limited time. Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition is being given away, not just on PC, but on consoles too. You can grab it on either Steam, or the PlayStation Store for PlayStation 4, or oddly enough, get the base edition of the game for the Xbox 360, which has backwards compatibility with the Xbox One. The Ultimate Edition of the game contains six additional characters compared to the first release, new missions to complete, and more character skins. Injustice is a fighting game with a roster that pulls from a variety of different DC comics, and initially launched back in 2013, and you can claim it for free until June 25th.

:arrow: Source: Steam
:arrow: Source: PSN Store
:arrow: Source: Xbox Marketplace

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I see they are still not giving away the definitive Wii U version.
Dude, the WiiU is pretty much dead. Hardly anyone even remembers it existed.
True, but it's still a more recent platform than the 360 and that's got it's free version.
I own the physical 'Definitive' version for PS3, I've queued up the free version for PS4 and for my 360 (which was the first system I played it on when a mate bought the disk round one weekend)... but I must admit, I'd kind of like the Wii U version too... but not as much as I'd like the Vita version (regardless of being able to grab it from pkgj).

Reactions: MrCokeacola

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    hazbeans @ hazbeans: 40*