Hardware Good sound boosting Headset/headphiones

DSoryu

GBA/NDS Maniac
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
You see, I'm looking for are a good brand of headphones thyat have good sound quality and a good way to increase the audio the 3DS offers, from the cheapest to the most accessible. If there are multiple answers, then I will start a poll. Thanks in advance :)

Edgarska

Conjurer of cheap tricks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try to get some of the cheapest Sennheiser, the 201 cost around $30 and sound pretty good for the price.
Alternatively, you could buy a headphone amp, which amplifies the sound output and works with any pair of headphones.

Reactions: gamefan5 and DSoryu

DSoryu

GBA/NDS Maniac
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Try to get some of the cheapest Sennheiser, the 201 cost around $30 and sound pretty good for the price.
Alternatively, you could buy a headphone amp, which amplifies the sound output and works with any pair of headphones.

headphone amp? Didn't know that those existed, good ones are from an especiffic brand? Well, I'll see if any of my retail stores have those you mentioned, if they are at the price you told me, then they are a good choice I guess...However I will investigate if there are some headphone amps out there. Thanks for the advice.

Edgarska

Conjurer of cheap tricks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The headphones amps I've used have been Fiio, and they worked well. I think the cheapest ones go for around $25, but they have more expensive ones with more features.

DSoryu

GBA/NDS Maniac
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I have seen the Fiio amp you said and is the cheapest, the others are very expensive for my wallet, but I finally made a decision and ordered the Sennheiser 201, I will post a little review when them arrive. Thanks for the recommendation :).

BTW I just noticed that the post tittle has a terrible error, "Headphiones" LOOOOL Phiones in my head... well, stupid keyboard.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23HgOvEYrDc