Status
Not open for further replies.

NightScript

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://gbatemp.net/threads/a-reminder-about-respect.299756/

This should be bumped for assholes like you (Not OP, and @DespyCL , but for those who say "No one cares!")

Besides, will you guys stop thinking Plailects guide is the only guide that everyone should follow? Its the same story with Luma. Maybe I shouldn't have archived my blog and make a litle topic-refocus...

Like, seriously, if @DerekAutista1234 is happy with his 9.2, leave it like that.

In fact, when someone was using RXTools, I helped him with it, instead of just saying "Go to Luma"

Last edited by NightScript, , Reason: Added info about RXTools help I did.

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We aren't taking it as insult, we are pointing out the problems here. This guide is pretending it's a safer alternative, but it's not. Every single ctrtransfer comes with the same level of risk. This is not safer than install A9LH, thus making this method redundant. If someone is willing to go through the same risk of installing this, why not go all the way? Because they aren't safer with this guide as they are with the Guide.
I know, you were one of the few that explained with good words and didn't insulted the op. But the others...

Reactions: BADDINOROX99

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Instead of attacking OP and bickering, you could also stop being a useless shitposter and educate OP.
You people are the reason why Temp is so toxic and the drama in the scene happens.

To OP.
Keep up the good work lad, however next time you need a thing, I highly recommend checking 3ds.guide like others suggested.
It's the best tutorial/guide you'll ever find.

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your words. I'm reffering to that, hence my example with religion.

I think you are a cool guy, don't fall to the level of dumb insulting trash of people of the internet.
That nobody cares part is true though. Nothing special move along. Tons of people have done it so why should they get their own special moment for it.

Thanks, I won't I just really get pissed easily.

Reactions: DeslotlCL

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...or people could be civil and nice.
In part annoyance could have play in that. Have you seen the OP's past threads?
LoudYoutubeDance

NightScript

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you could, you know, help them instead of being rude and derailing their thread.
Oh wait, but In GBATemp's 3DS hacking scene, no one cares about you(r (CFW/Guide)). It must all be already existing ones. Like I said back at a blog: If someone tries something different, they get yelled at by this cancerous community...

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

Oh wait, but In GBATemp's 3DS hacking scene, no one cares about you(r (CFW/Guide)). It must all be already existing ones. Like I said back at a blog: If someone tries something different, they get yelled at by this cancerous community...
And it's been this way for fucking years. I remember my first time I made a update thread on Wii U hacking (this was on a different account) and I got fucking ROASTED.

Reactions: NightScript

NightScript

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And it's been this way for fucking years. I remember my first time I made a update thread on Wii U hacking (this was on a different account) and I got fucking ROASTED.
Wow...

At least it isn't as cancerous at the drama at RHCafe going on with me, and other people (who got banned thanks to them being ignorant of who is running the site and just shitting on them), they shit on you for anything.... But that was like, what? Yesterday? MrRean has been doing some good moderation and the site is getting rid of their drama (unlike here), but I still feel guilty. But this post is just getting off topic...

I've actually made a project, but I don't know a) how the community will respond, b) if I'm even allowed to post it and c) Where to post it (Its not a 3DS project, its just a website maker)

Last edited by NightScript,
Reactions: Deleted User

Sketchy1

gbatemp's shadiest warez dealer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downgraded the firmware on my Old 3DS from 11.2.0-35 to 9.2.0-20 with no hardmod or another 3DS with CFW!!! From the tutorial by ExtraNullByte http://extranullbyte.com/downgrade-11-2-to-9-2-no-hardmod/ I'm so excited!!!!
Thats great! Congrats bro :toot::grog:
But now comes the next step, installing cfw.
From where you are now, you can either:
A) Stay in your current firmware, and skip strait to formatting SD and using emunand to play games and stuff, or
B) downgrade again to 2.1 to install a9lh.

A9lh is strongly reccomended, because of the anti update protection it provides, but I'm not gonna force either one onto you, your Ds, your choice.

Trophies
Country
Canada
I love the comments here so far, the "No one cares" vid really put a laugh or two in me.
On other news, FOLLOW THE FUCKING GUIDE LIKE EVERYONE ELSE TOLD YOU!!!!
9.2 IS LIKE FORGOTTEN!!!
3DS.GUIDE <--- THAT FUCKING GUIDE RIGHT THERE
Your post wasn't good news, it was terrible news.
I was going to give you a cookie, but I think my pet mouse deserves it more than you.
Sorry, it's a reference from a very old but good children's book I still enjoy reading today.

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

Last edited by OfficialBrony,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jUWpmU-X8k