Lee79

Hyper...Active...Team Fortress 2 Addict
OP
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Wondering if anyone knows any good 2 player games for the PC. Me and my flatmate play Tiger woods 08 taking turns. I also have a joyPad so one of us could use the keyboard and the other the pad as well.

The_Cylon_Surfer

Trophies
XP
Country
Army of Two...I played this on 2 player on the PS3 but I'm sure there is a PC version. You may want to check it supports pads and has 2 player split screen on that platform though.

Great game to play with a mate
biggrin.gif

Lee79

Hyper...Active...Team Fortress 2 Addict
OP
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
The_Cylon_Surfer said:
Army of Two...I played this on 2 player on the PS3 but I'm sure there is a PC version. You may want to check it supports pads and has 2 player split screen on that platform though.

Great game to play with a mate
biggrin.gif

Army of Two has not been released for the PC yet.
cry.gif
But i will watch out for it looks awesome.
I like your avatar I used to love Battlestar Galactica in the 80's when i was 10 years old +1 for you
rolleyes.gif

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
To my eternal dismay most co-op games on the xbox/360/PS3 do not get the same treatment on the PC via network much less hotseat/2 pads.

Still emulators but you asked for modern so I guess that is not going to happen (2 player megadrive games have not lost their charm yet for me).

Audiosurf: fairly simple but once you get teamwork going it is great.

Heroes of Might and Magic. It is a turn based strategy but do not knock it until you have tried it, I actually find it far more interesting that the internet/lan/serial/other network play.
You also have the other stuff like master of orion, worms but again they are usually older or sequels to older games.

Not played it myself but Spider-Man: Friend or Foe is supposed to have the option.

Sports (bmx/skateboards etc) have horse or equivalents.

There have been a few indy games with the option although their names elude me right now.

In all honesty though it is probably easier to set up a cheap and nasty machine + network and use mods and the like on the older games. I still raid the £5 racks and come away with hours of play.

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
Like FAST said, emulators are probably the best way to go. PS1 runs flawlessly and even PS2 can run quite good if you have a decent specced PC.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Y9WKPRUjNQ4?si=raUf8jEiET8rmH2P