Gaming Golden Sun: Dark Dawn Official Help Thread

Porkmaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Arch Feline said:
No Frost. I cannot enter the room. The force field has the blue sign.

Damn, I seem to be at a loss to where you are in the game. It's pretty early, though. I beat the game yesterday, so it's hard for me to think back on what to do, especially because it's in Japanese. =/

Arch Feline

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Town in the mouuntains. Old guy long beard. Younger guy fur hat. Send you back to town with dry river. Teleport to Harumani. Get Parch/Evaporate. Fix pipe works. Beat snake temple. Return to mountain town and set Mask. Go to lookout point with the mist mountain and there is a major cut scene.

I found Frost. It was not where I thought.
Frost is in an earlier town. The one with a djinni that you reach by going to the sanctum, climbing the stairs and then walking along the wall. Frost is north of the town. There is a path that begins with logs floating on the water. The boss goes down with one member unleashing a Water djinni and a slower member summoning it the same turn. Every other turn unleash the djinni that heals HP.

ThommyDude

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
so... i got the boat, sailed around a bit, and now i'm at Japan(serioslly... it looks just like Japan)
and whats-her-name collapsed, what do i do?

EDIT: for people that don't know what i'm talking about, its where you get Himi, or whatever.

zazir91

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi,

I've got the 3 orbs and I opened the door which required the orbs. Then there is a dungeon in which I'm stuck. I use fireball to light two torch, then i used douse to fill up a sort of bowl and then tornado on a mill (in this order) but when i walk back to the head of the statue everything turn off, i really don't know what to do, so if someone could help me it would be great.
Thx

andy122

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zazir91 said:
Hi,

I've got the 3 orbs and I opened the door which required the orbs. Then there is a dungeon in which I'm stuck. I use fireball to light two torch, then i used douse to fill up a sort of bowl and then tornado on a mill (in this order) but when i walk back to the head of the statue everything turn off, i really don't know what to do, so if someone could help me it would be great.
Thx

use stella and her " smell" psynergy thing which will give you a path to follow after lighting both torches and then filling the bowl then using tornado

edit--- hmm i'm so stuck trying to get to the 2nd option boss haha i am just running around in circles so if anyone knows a definite way to get through it i would love it
smile.gif

zazir91

Trophies
XP
Country
France
andy122 said:
zazir91 said:
Hi,

Thx

use stella and her " smell" psynergy thing which will give you a path to follow after lighting both torches and then filling the bowl then using tornado

edit--- hmm i'm so stuck trying to get to the 2nd option boss haha i am just running around in circles so if anyone knows a definite way to get through it i would love it
smile.gif

Ok thx a lot, i didn't know she had such a psynergy, it's the first time i use it lol. Thx again !

darkspirit456

Trophies
Website
dsmadness.wordpress.com
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, I'm stuck again
ohnoes.png
Where can I get a flute for the tree?

And what to do after I gave two warriors the scroll? Can't go back inside the town south of the snow mountain where the King gave me the scroll and kicked me out lol...

Iosh

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys, how do i get the djinns in the animal kingdom? Both of them are mercury ones, one is in the underground and the other one is in a house which is blocked.

Arch Feline

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I reached the coast. There are 2 towns with boats. On the south east (Champa ??) There is a small marina. In the poor beast people town that straddles a river, I got a new scroll which I think are maps or charts. After the scene with the 2 sailor types, the piano girl from the band hops down from a roof. As soon as I get the charts, small marina closes its shipyard !!!

On the north coast there is a harbor with a band playing. There are 3 wharfs here. NW an opera house blocks it. N a draw bridge is up. NE you can walk on the wharf.

Everything seems to be blocked off.

The beast town that straddles the river only has the near section open meaning that the bridge access is denied.

The bridge over a mountain river is gone // this is north and east of the town with the boats.

Stella is not in the party.

andy122

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
darkspirit456 said:
ohnoes.png

And what to do after I gave two warriors the scroll? Can't go back inside the town south of the snow mountain where the King gave me the scroll and kicked me out lol...
go back to the water place which is filled with water. Go all the way back and use the flute on a tree with a face.

@arch-
you went back to the forest town? if you have got the psynergy "crush" from the lizard thing in the water then go back into the top left house and use the water briggs gives you on the tree in here

@enigmablade-
back to the place where you got himi. then return back to that orange tablet( dungeon where you had to use reveal and speak to the dead doll)

Arch Feline

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where you get the charts from the 2 sailors? Is that the forest town? I think that it is a river town not a forest town.

There is no forest, no tree, no lizard and no Briggs.

By forest town ... do you mean the town where you first see Stella?

Matthew moved a box blocking a well. Is the town with 2 wells the forest town??? Yes. Got to be. I am on my way.

EnigmaBlade

Trophies
XP
Country
andy122 said:
darkspirit456 said:
ohnoes.png

go back to the water place which is filled with water. Go all the way back and use the flute on a tree with a face.

@arch-
you went back to the forest town? if you have got the psynergy "crush" from the lizard thing in the water then go back into the top left house and use the water briggs gives you on the tree in here

@enigmablade-
back to the place where you got himi. then return back to that orange tablet( dungeon where you had to use reveal and speak to the dead doll)

Gah, i feel like an idiot :/ where abouts is that town? (the town with the doll) please describe where im meant to land my boat
tongue.gif

ThommyDude

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
ThommyTheBoy said:
so... i got the boat, sailed around a bit, and now i'm at Japan(serioslly... it looks just like Japan)
and whats-her-name collapsed, what do i do?

EDIT: for people that don't know what i'm talking about, its where you get Himi, or whatever.

scince its being ignored i will post it again.. help plz

Iosh

Trophies
XP
Country
Iosh said:
Hi guys, how do i get the djinns in the animal kingdom? Both of them are mercury ones, one is in the underground and the other one is in a house which is blocked.

I managed to get the djinn in the house, i just needed to talk to the beast man in the house at night when he was sleeping but i cant get the djnn in the underground.

andy122

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
haha sorry i was at school ok let me try and answer as many posts as i can so bare with me.
enigmablade--
the island i am talking about is the island to the east just use the big map and look for islands to the east.and ur'll know ur in the right place if when you first enter the town and go straight north (into building) you see a weird doll on a table.

archfeline
make your way through the place with the crocodile and eventually you will fight him ( i've completed the game so its pretty hard trying to remember each dungeon landscape >

Porkmaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
27 days until the English release! I can't wait! I was contemplating starting a new game on the Japanese version with starting equipment (Except weapons) and mixed element Djinn. Perhaps putting Mars/Jupiter on Matthew, and Venus/Mercury on Karis. That would make the game much harder than it is now, but I can wait for the English release for that.

So Andy.. did you manage to beat Dullahan, yet? I mapped out the map for that island surrounded by the rocks if you want it. (You're supposed to map it yourself, and I did, and it turned out to be shaped like a skull.. freaky)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Biomutant looks cool tho, may have to try that
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    Usually when such a big title leaks the Temp will be the first to report about it (going off of historical reports here, Pokemon SV being the latest one I can recall seeing pop up here)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I still like how a freaking mp3 file hacks webos all that security defeated by text yet again
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They have simulators for everything nowdays, cray cray. How about a sim that shows you playing the Switch.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's called yuzu
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I want a 120hz 4k tv but crazy how more expensive the 120hz over the 60hz are. Or even more crazy is the price of 8k's.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No real point since movies are 30fps
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not a big movie buff, more of a gamer tbh. And Series X is 120hz 8k ready, but yea only 120hz 4k games out right now, but thinking of in the future.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mostly why you never see TV manufacturers going post 60hz
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I only watch tv when i goto bed, it puts me to sleep, and I have a nas drive filled w my fav shows so i can watch them in order, commercial free. I usually watch Married w Children, or South Park
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Stremio ruined my need for nas
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I stream from Nas to firestick, one on every tv, and use Kodi. I'm happy w it, plays everything. (I pirate/torrent shows/movies on pc, and put on nas)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Kodi repost are still pretty popular
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What the hell is Kodi reposts? what do you mean, or "Wut?" -xdqwerty
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Google them basically web crawlers to movie sites
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    oh you mean the 3rd party apps on Kodi, yea i know what you mean, yea there are still a few cool ones, in fact watched the new planet of the apes movie other night w wifey thru one, was good pic surprisingly, not a cam
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, only $2.06 and free shipping. Gotta cost more for them to ship than $2.06
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I got my Dad a firestick for Xmas and showed him those 3rd party sites on Kodi, he loves it, all he watches anymore. He said he has got 3 letters from AT&T already about pirating, but he says f them, let them shut my internet off (He wants out of his AT&T contract anyways)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's where stremio comes to play never got a letter about it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just use a VPN, even give him my login and password so can use it also, and he refuses, he's funny.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I had to find and get him an old style flip phone even without text, cause thats what he wanted. No text, no internet, only phone calls. Old, old school.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @BigOnYa...