Golden eye on the wii u

Kopimist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok I got not64 how do I get wii64? Got a way for me to get that installed on the wii u menu?
You got Wii64 thats what I gave you but the channel is mislabeled as not64 by whoever created it.

I retested out the first level and @pedro702 is absolutely right. You can't see the sky so the version I gave you is just regular Wii64 NOT the Rice version. Just use what he gave you and the sky should work

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Those file names look familiar :P
get this and install it on your wiiu like any normal wiiu thing
https://www.mediafire.com/file/dcwy8wt29dqvdgj/%28WIIUGAMEPAD%29_Wii64RICE0005000254A5F0BE.rar/file
https://www.mediafire.com/file/anxm842wpp7lyoy/%28WIIUGAMEPAD%29_Wii6400050000102098FF.rar/file

then put your sd card on pc and download the attached zip here https://www.mediafire.com/file/rqjv4p0y8e8lesw/SD+root.zip/file ,open the folder and then pass all files to your sdcard root exactly like that to your sd card root then open wii64 folder and roms folder and put your roms in there

with this file i will give you both regular wii64 and wii64 rice which some work for some games better than others, also give you the vwii overclock file for homebrew launcher when a game run slow on wii64 you can overclock vwii to wiiu speed to do so you first go to homebrew launcher and then start the overclock file called sign_c2w_patcher then you will be back to wiiu menu and then start wii64 or wii64 rice and they will be overclocked, most games dont need overclock tough.
Hmm, those files look familiar :P

Reactions: pedro702

Psd99

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You got Wii64 thats what I gave you but the channel is mislabeled as not64 by whoever created it.

I retested out the first level and @pedro702 is absolutely right. You can't see the sky so the version I gave you is just regular Wii64 NOT the Rice version. Just use what he gave you and the sky should work

Will give it a go later

What do y’all mean by the sky lol

Im guessing graphics in the game?

Kopimist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't even make it past the facility. I'm stuck at the blowing up the bottling tanks. Poisonous gas kills me before I can get it out every time lol

Psd99

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yer facility is the best level
If u complete it like within 2 mins
U become invincible i think

Ok so i got both n64 and n64 rice installed on the wii u menu

Go into homebrew launch the c2 w file or whatver its called then bang its a black screen

Is there a chance the signature file im using is not the right one?

Psd99

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yes same thing with wii64rice

Btw i did copy these files over via ftp
As opposed to putting my sd card into my machine etc

I reckon the signature file is loading ok
As i hear the hard drive powering down
It did that on the not64 app

So both wii64 and wii64 rice now appear in the menu but fail to launch
End up with black screens 🙏

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Yes same thing with wii64rice

Btw i did copy these files over via ftp
As opposed to putting my sd card into my machine etc

I reckon the signature file is loading ok
As i hear the hard drive powering down
It did that on the not64 app

So both wii64 and wii64 rice now appear in the menu but fail to launch
End up with black screens 🙏
no idea why you are ftp you should install both fowarders with a regular installer on wiiu with sd card like any wup installer and then if you use my sd carrd files and put the exact files on the same place they will work, if you had fowarders damaged while ftp you might have to delete them and try reinstalling them.

Reactions: Kopimist

Kopimist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It shouldn't make a difference tbh. When Aroma comes out if you upgrade to it, it won't support elf homebrew so sign_c2w_patcher will no longer work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SMG4 @ SMG4: hi