Hacking Homebrew app Godmode9 Text Glitching - Unable to access files (Hardware issue?)

Furiaceca11

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I currently have an old 3DS XL blinking blue led once without SD card and with SD card with latest luma release leads to "Unable to mount CTRNAND....". The fix to this I found is to make a CTRTransfer to Nand, but it has never properly completed. The few times I managed, led to "Not enough space" (it seems it was not referring to the SD card either as it was large enough) error before stating it successfully completed, which was confirmed as false as it still did not boot up.

The weirdest thing which I could not find any other users facing is the Godmode9 view of files and folders glitching text on their own or while scrolling. I even noticed that I could access file and perform actions on it as long as its text was not glitching. When it did glitch, pressing A simply blinks the screen and nothing happens. This happened on two different SD cards so the issue can't be the cards.

Any ideas on how to move forward?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I think they should tie up diddy, and let all the victims come and abuse him, we'll make a...