Hacking God Eater 2 Translation (Looking for translators!)

jorji109

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Can we all stop debating as to whether or not its dead?

And for the record there have been trasalations for the PSP which stopped at 100% such as the brothers conflict Passion pink transalation which can be found here:http://passionandbrilliance.tumblr.com/

But regardless since we all now who Coldbird is and what he has done for the vita and psp scenes i think its best if we all stop debating and wait.

For example look at myself and other people who wanted the Brothers conflict transalation but never got it. It wasnt until September 2016 that we begun declaring it DEAD even though the last progress update was November 2015!

and WHY? you ask

Because at the end of the day behind that monitor on the other side are real people with real lives.

So can we stop debating and wait at least a month or two. I doubt we would wait that long and not get any progress
this is what i'm talking about let's just wait until the guys are finished, and even if we don't get the translation it's not gonna kill us or anything.
Thanks brother for backup. Maybe it's my fault to be influent by God Eater 2 steam games. I shouldn't says that statement. Sorry for offended everyone here.
nope the god eater 2 steam statement was not the one that makes anybody mad, it's just that you shouldn't have said the project is dead until it really is dead.Devnoname if you're reading this tell us that the project is dead or still alive because there are some people that needs to get answers. and badbunny people don't hate you and God also loves you but try not to make a statement without proof ok, btw I don't hate you, ok ?. now I think I have made this situation is getting a little bit better I will end my post here thank you for reading have a nice day to all of the people here :).

Abu_Senpai

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
this is what i'm talking about let's just wait until the guys are finished, and even if we don't get the translation it's not gonna kill us or anything.

nope the god eater 2 steam statement was not the one that makes anybody mad, it's just that you shouldn't have said the project is dead until it really is dead.Devnoname if you're reading this tell us that the project is dead or still alive because there are some people that needs to get answers. and badbunny people don't hate you and God also loves you but try not to make a statement without proof ok, btw I don't hate you, ok ?. now I think I have made this situation is getting a little bit better I will end my post here thank you for reading have a nice day to all of the people here :).

Peace has returned to the God Eater 2 PSP transalation page at last!

DerpDerpDerp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If they would do a patch for themselves then why making this thread? Can`t you understand the fact that every game has a lot of text in it? It`s not a matter of 5 minutes to test everything... I would think about it if I were you.

Maybe Coldbird failed us again.

Atlas_Noire

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
All these people whining and thinking that the project is dead... :/
Inb4 anyone asks again whether the project is dead or when the patch is coming out let me just say that projects like these aren't the ones that can be done over night. Just to let you know, everyone behind this translation project do this out of their free time, asking for no payment whatsoever. Since everyone will be getting the patch for free, the least you could do is just wait until they're done.

The translation project is still pretty much ongoing (Even though I'm not part of the team. Just some random user following this.). The reason why it's taking so long is because of RL responsibilites everyone has to fulfill. The patch will be out when its out. So just sit down, relax and wait.

xiaome_ron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thread .. is not dead . im wating this a year!!
If I can wiate olmost 1 half year then I can waite another year. The important matter her is this project is still alive we just have to. WAIT and

WAIT. PERIOD

Deleted member 377734

100th degree asskicker
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Maybe Coldbird failed us again.

we have only been waiting for a few weeks and you are ALREADY saying he failed us . sheesh he has a damn life . so maybe he hasn't had time to do anything yet . besides like I said before WE aren't doing a damn thing . so maybe just maybe we can be quiet and stop saying he failed us . these people have put who knows how many hundreds of hours into translating the game for us . so have a bit of patience man

SebPlaysGamesYT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
we have only been waiting for a few weeks and you are ALREADY saying he failed us . sheesh he has a damn life . so maybe he hasn't had time to do anything yet . besides like I said before WE aren't doing a damn thing . so maybe just maybe we can be quiet and stop saying he failed us . these people have put who knows how many hundreds of hours into translating the game for us . so have a bit of patience man

I have to side with you on this one

Reactions: salman332

Doranbolt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
lmao, buy the game and support the developer? why should've i ended in this thread when i have sufficient money to buy a high spec pc and order the game legally

Reactions: jorji109

jorji109

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
guys seriously calm down, it's not like it's the end of the world if we wait right ? and for people who said that we should just buy the console and the god eater on pc, please stop writing that, if we can buy the ps vita and a high spec pc and buy the game legitimately we wouldn't be here waiting.because not all of our parents will buy us those things. so thank you for understanding and have a nice day.

True Echo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Or just go to 1 month job and buy this bloody vita everyone playing on cracked vita or legaly on pc. No one cares anymore about this not even for update. (mean staff)

Last edited by True Echo,

jorji109

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
hey guys has anyone seen the transifex page there are 3 new notifications there. that's it for now have a nice day as usual.

jorji109

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
i didn't see any notification, is that kind of announcement perhaps? can u give me the link?
you sure you don't see it, here the ender guy.it was 3 days ago btw

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-10-12-15-16-30.png
    Screenshot_2016-10-12-15-16-30.png
    23.2 KB · Views: 271
Last edited by jorji109,

Doranbolt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
yeah, i only saw one notification after all.. ah i see, when i logged in, i couldn't see any recent activity so i thought u were talking about such announcement, my bad :rolleyes:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: https://youtu.be/heNQ-22Mqnk?si=B4bTa9MKZkRNCkxU