Hacking God Eater 2 finally got a beta English patch

Malckyor

The One and Only!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It has been a couple days ago that Gaikoz:199 released the first beta English patch for God Eater 2. After long years of waiting and a lot of cancelled projects for this game it has finally a beta patch with the v1.30 of the game. The patch works on both a real console and the emulator. I won't link it here due to the rules but you all know where to get it and how to search for this. So enjoy it!

Below a test stream that I made to show that it is real and working on a real PSP... (Jump to 3min+ since I had a few issues to record it)

Malckyor

The One and Only!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
That's extremely great news, thanks for letting me know. My true God Eater wish is a 60fps code that doesn't mess up the speeds of enemies/movement etc.
I tried a few of that codes for some games and as expected the PSP does not support it well, I just tried to know the results, if it was going to crash or anything, although not all of them crashes but the game becomes quite unplayable. I don't know about the emulator, I rarely use it.

yuyuyup

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I tried a few of that codes for some games and as expected the PSP does not support it well, I just tried to know the results, if it was going to crash or anything, although not all of them crashes but the game becomes quite unplayable. I don't know about the emulator, I rarely use it.
Yeah no good on hardware, but I love it when it works well on emulators, totally transforms games

Alexsilver

Trophies
XP
Country
Nigeria
It has been a couple days ago that Gaikoz:199 released the first beta English patch for God Eater 2. After long years of waiting and a lot of cancelled projects for this game it has finally a beta patch with the v1.30 of the game. The patch works on both a real console and the emulator. I won't link it here due to the rules but you all know where to get it and how to search for this. So enjoy it!

Below a test stream that I made to show that it is real and working on a real PSP... (Jump to 3min+ since I had a few issues to record it)

Pls guys can I know where to down load it from

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's a shame some people's cake always resort to the same taste