Hacking God Eater 2 Translation (Looking for translators!)

jorji109

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
While waiting here is my equipment set and some gameplay in the game that is still in Japanese language. It took a while to make the set (especially the spear) but it is worth the effort :)
Screenshot (3).png
Screenshot (7).png
Screenshot (9).png

Let's all hope that the team could finish it soon and correctly. Have a nice day as usual.

Last edited by jorji109,

jorji109

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Next Friday? Really?
No, I already mentioned that it's a misunderstanding of a sentence.
Yeah about that, I think you kinda misunderstood what I wrote. I meant my test is gonna end on Friday not the game testing and plus I'm not even a member of the game testing team. But I do hope it's gonna be finished testing on Friday. Sorry to disappoint you and have a nice day.

Deleted member 377734

100th degree asskicker
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
While waiting here is my equipment set and some gameplay in the game that is still in Japanese language. It took a while to make the set (especially the spear) but it is worth the effort :)
View attachment 63759 View attachment 63760 View attachment 63763

Let's all hope that the team could finish it soon and correctly. Have a nice day as usual.

Clap clap clap . WAY further along then I am . stopped at mission 34 and decided to wait for the English patch.........half a year ago:glare:

s157

Grinder Extraordinaire
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
View attachment 63759 View attachment 63760 View attachment 63763

Is that the black blood art for charge glide? if so, kudos to you. No one uses that in the localized GE2RB despite it possibly being the strongest blood art in game.

For reference, I've tested out every blood art on non-elemental weapons with similar builds on a simple trash enemy (night hollow) where every hit is a crit. If I landed all hits, which is quite difficult mind you, I deal about 94k to it. The last hit alone (when you're at the fastest speed) hits for 88k. The second strongest (or strongest if you can't get all hits for that spear blood art in) blood art would be the black blood art for busters, the charge crush one, which hits for 90k.

Mind you, these are all numbers from Rage Burst, so it may not be the same. Also your picture might not even be the black BA that I'm talking about, but it does have the same aura color.

Reactions: Braig

jorji109

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Is that the black blood art for charge glide? if so, kudos to you. No one uses that in the localized GE2RB despite it possibly being the strongest blood art in game.
Well, yes it is. To be honest it is a bit hard to aim at first but I get a bit used to it after 4-5 missions. That's it for my post have a nice day as usual.

xiaome_ron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well I think the testers.. will. Try. It so long bcuz. They need to finish the game!!! That will be a more couple of days ..

s157

Grinder Extraordinaire
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
God Eater 2 Rage Burst is the extended edition of God Eater 2 that so many hunting game companies LOVE TO DO instead of making a sequel (Toukiden Kiwami, Soul Sacrifice Delta, Ragnarok Odyssey Ace, Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate), has been localized for PS4, Vita, and PC. It's been out for a while. What the good people are working on here is the original God Eater 2 for the PSP, as Rage Burst never came to it.

Reactions: takeya yuki

takeya yuki

I am now someone waifu.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
God Eater 2 Rage Burst is the extended edition of God Eater 2 that so many hunting game companies LOVE TO DO instead of making a sequel (Toukiden Kiwami, Soul Sacrifice Delta, Ragnarok Odyssey Ace, Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate), has been localized for PS4, Vita, and PC. It's been out for a while. What the good people are working on here is the original God Eater 2 for the PSP, as Rage Burst never came to it.
I see because it's been waste to make this translation project because Steam already announce for this translation release.

Braig

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I see because it's been waste to make this translation project because Steam already announce for this translation release.
you are right but only for those who have a good computer ...But the real waste would be ending the project now that the translation is over and after all the efforts of who have worked on it and for those like me who can play the game only on the psp the project is still very useful and I hope that all the team's efforts won't be wasted

Last edited by Braig,

takeya yuki

I am now someone waifu.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
you are right but only for those who have a good computer ...But the real waste would be ending the project now that the translation is over and for those like me who can only play on the psp the project is still very useful and I hope that all the team's efforts won't be wasted
I hope the translation team never stop^_^

Reactions: Braig

s157

Grinder Extraordinaire
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, yes it is. To be honest it is a bit hard to aim at first but I get a bit used to it after 4-5 missions. That's it for my post have a nice day as usual.

It's quite devastating for a blood art. Least it's not as hard to land a good hit like that spinning hammer black blood art that kills you if you miss.

jorji109

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
It's quite devastating for a blood art. Least it's not as hard to land a good hit like that spinning hammer black blood art that kills you if you miss.
yeah it is devastating cuz I can stunned that black hannibal with one good placed hit (back leg or the left arm I think). well as always I say have a nice day.

EternalParadox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It would be great it we could get an update from developers just a little notification is enough, is there anyway to get in contact with moderators like coldbird to know at least if they are aware that the project is finished ?

jorji109

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
It would be great it we could get an update from developers just a little notification is enough, is there anyway to get in contact with moderators like coldbird to know at least if they are aware that the project is finished ?
well devnoname is already aware that the project is finished but Coldbird, heck i sent him a pm a few days back and it hasn't even been replied until now. But at least we know that the project is still alive and kicking so let's all just wait for it. That's it for my post have a nice day as usual.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu