Homebrew Go to the flashcard/cfw section with a9lh questions

D

Deleted User

Ummmm, trying to stop out of place posts in a out of place thread.

Noice.

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
Honestly, I wish there was just a section dedicated to help and support for every console. I mean, if we wanna be semantic, then this section, and the others, should be solely dedicated to development and topics related to development.

Reactions: Quantumcat
D

Deleted User

Honestly, I wish there was just a section dedicated to help and support for every console. I mean, if we wanna be semantic, then this section, and the others, should be solely dedicated to development and topics related to development.
Consoles separated in other sections by console, or just a jumble of threads for other consoles?

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, a section for each console in their respective categories.
But help and support fall into categories as well. Sometimes people want help with homebrew, other times with hacking. The categories make the most sense.

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
But help and support fall into categories as well. Sometimes people want help with homebrew, other times with hacking. The categories make the most sense.
The great thing about this forum software is that it has the option to use thread prefixes, and can also make them mandatory before posting a thread.

Ah, well I could see that working but with a lot of confusion to newcomers.
Nah. "Help & Support" in bold letters stands out enough. Sure, some are still gonna post in these sections, but I think it could mitigate the bulk.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
I honestly wish there was a separate sub-section just for homebrew releases that begin with [RELEASE] tags. Would make it a lot easier to find obscure homebrew that might not be in the Homebr3w Browser or TitleDB in FBI.

D

Deleted User

I honestly wish there was a separate sub-section just for homebrew releases that begin with [RELEASE] tags. Would make it a lot easier to find obscure homebrew that might not be in the Homebr3w Browser or TitleDB in FBI.
Yeah, this would be nice. I hate trying to find Wii U homebrew through the countless "help" threads.

Reactions: x65943 and Jayro

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Post your suggestion here https://gbatemp.net/forums/site-discussions-suggestions.3/

That's an awesome idea. It could work like the "official" tag that you can already use to sort threads.

You might also try suggesting it to Costello in the IRC.

Reactions: Deleted User

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, I heard herbert stopped appearing on the show