• Views 6,276
  • Replies 62

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Things I'd like to see, Agnes Chan and Jack locked in a room together.

The only way out, Jack has to [censored] Agnes Chan. [censored] needs to involve oral sex to conclusion and sodomy
smile.gif

The rooms inner walls would be displaying all the games Jack hates.

geoflcl

Permanent GBAtemp Newbie
Trophies
Website
loganderb.in
XP
Country
United States
It's not just on Jack, either. It's those people out there that begin to complain and write hate letters to EA at the very utterance of the word "Taliban", without even knowing how it'll be used in the game. Our society is simply programmed to act outraged at the slightest hint of any activity considered to be "taboo", whether it's being used in a derogatory manner or not.

And it's people like that who fuel Jack's fire.
frown.gif

mauripena

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
I am very disturbed with EA because it has released war games that resemble the current war situation on earth.
It is obviously trying to make haters...

Go f..k EA

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
mauripena said:
I am very disturbed with EA because it has released war games that resemble the current war situation on earth.
It is obviously trying to make haters...

Go f..k EA

Current or not I am sure I could drum up several people with shell shock, combat fatigue, combat stress reaction, PDST or your chosen eras/professions nomenclature that would very much not appreciate a revisit of a given scenario.
Indeed could probably cause some form of deep seated reaction among many of the current readers. How does that play into things?

Equally resemble is something of a weak word when it comes to matters of characterisation and "realistic"* is a fairly acceptable synonym in many cases- how does that work?

*think back to how many games have had that word used to describe them.

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
nando said:
so do you all think the US will ever win the war against the "Opposing Force"?
When someone has the stones to drop a nuke or two yes.

And Jack Thompson is a 49 year old senile fuckwit who only cares about his own political agenda even though it's making him look like a complete and utter asshat in the process. I don't get this guy, honestly his logic at any given point is just a complete and utter mind fuck. While I don't agree that EA should have ever put the Taliban in a game, the way Wacky Jackie likes to approach this is in his mind it was all his doing that got the change and not that of the people involved in the military.

Oh and lol, how are you going to train troops with a control pad?

Chaosruler

Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
DSGamer64 said:
nando said:
so do you all think the US will ever win the war against the "Opposing Force"?
When someone has the stones to drop a nuke or two yes.

And Jack Thompson is a 49 year old senile fuckwit who only cares about his own political agenda even though it's making him look like a complete and utter asshat in the process. I don't get this guy, honestly his logic at any given point is just a complete and utter mind fuck. While I don't agree that EA should have ever put the Taliban in a game, the way Wacky Jackie likes to approach this is in his mind it was all his doing that got the change and not that of the people involved in the military.

Oh and lol, how are you going to train troops with a control pad?
SHOOOT
(presses L1)

MeritsAlone

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
the trollers strike back again!
I dont really think they should have removed the talibans because of some reasons
1. It was supposed to accurately describe how the soldiers in Afghanistan is doing (getting their ass either kicked or kicking their asses.)
2. Talibans is cool, no im not kidding, they are cool, too bad theyre terrorists...

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
MeritsAlone said:
2. Talibans is cool, no im not kidding, they are cool, too bad theyre terrorists...

They are now? Unpleasant sure but whether they can be categorised as terrorists is a different matter.

DryYoshi

Love child of Dry Bones and Yoshi
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Jack can go to hell, he doesn't know what 'fun' means.
It's people like this that makes me want to be a murderer. (just kidding, i jjust want to give does people a beating they're gonna feel for a year)

TM2-Megatron

Predacon Commander
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
ganons said:
so because of this idiot, the taliban got removed from the game?

No. EA probably saw his name on the envelope and sent it to the incinerator. They based their decision on input from other, more worthy sources such as actual customers, family of people serving in the military, the actual military, etc.

Thompson is just an arrogant SOB that's too stupid to realise nobody gives a crap about his opinion.

muckers

Trophies
XP
Country
ganons said:
so because of this idiot, the taliban got removed from the game?

No. It was after the developer talked to families of serving troops and listened to their concerns, which is fair enough.

It's not stopping Jack Thompson claiming it as his victory though.

EDIT: Beaten by Megatron, darn!

D

Deleted User

OP
No, no, no. Now how could I have been sarcastic in any way, shape or form about a man that has just insulted me to the brink of pissing me off.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4