Hacking Getting the dreaded c2 error in Soul Sacrifice Delta...

Aldath

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello guys, I've been getting the c2-12828-1 error nonstop.

I did everything at my reach to stop this from happening. Every time after the War Golem boss, in the rewards screen, I got the error. Re-installed, used the Mai Dump, VPK, shrunk it, installed it as it was... I did EVERYTHING, and the more I did the earlier I got the dreaded error.

I formated my SD card, restored the Vita to default, and installed using PKGI so it's a NoNpDrm release the one I'm playing. Made it after Golem Boss, made it to Harpy and BAM, c2 error AGAIN after the quest.

Is there any fix to this? Been playing Binding of Isaac and Muramasa and those games seem to be without this thing.

Vitaminer

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
are you sure it's soul sacrifice delta? as far as I know the available game on pkgi with NPS database has only the original soul sacrifice, not delta

Aldath

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
are you sure it's soul sacrifice delta? as far as I know the available game on pkgi with NPS database has only the original soul sacrifice, not delta

Yup, 100% sure it's Delta.

It's been getting progressively worse. I was without this error for a while and now I get it too often, specially after database reset.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)