XboxModder2

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Libya
Guide by @LinkIsntPink#9285 on discord

Getting the DLC items and missions IS possible and you CAN freely switch save regions, and so far I have confirmed it works on all US, JP and EU regions of the game. The steps I'm going to mention were taken from some scattered Reddit posts and some testing on my end. Made this throwaway just to make this information easier to find.

Unlocking the DLC

I am going to assume you don't have the game installed and are doing this on a vita with custom firmware currently installed. I am also going to assume you know how to use NoPayStation too. If you don't, then go here https://vita.hacks.guide/ and here https://nopaystation.com/. You should have NoNpDRM setup too.

First things first, install a save manager.

Download the game off the NPS Browser and download the patch, downloading the patch is crucial as that's what the DLC pretty much is. Right click on the game in the browser, check for patches, download patch. Install both the game and the patch on the Vita. You can also download the game and updates through PKJI if you have that set up.

Alternatively you can just install the game with whichever method, and once you're on your Vita you can just check for updates as you would normally do by touching the small orange icon. Launch the game at least once to create a save directory then create a backup.

Download https://anonfiles.com/b1ebM7S7yb/SSD_DLC_Unlock_zip I took this file from some comment in a thread. It is basically part of a save with the online pass check that allows you to actually use the DLC stuff. It comes with their own instructions written by that guy.

Each Vita game has their own ID, look up in ux0:data/savegames/XXXXXXXX with XXXXXXXX being the ID for your SSD region and replace system.bak and system.bin

Restore the save and you're done.

If you have your own save backup, the idea is pretty much the same, just replace system.bak and system.bin and restore the save.

Switching regions

You can switch save regions too if you want. It boils down to:

Launch target region save game at least once to create a save directory then create a save backup

Delete everything in sce_sys folder except sdslot.dat

Rename the folder to the target region game ID

Restore the savedata for the target region

Paraphrasing from some other comment in a thread. Doing this I managed to transfer my old US save data to JP while also keeping the DLC working. You could test this in other games if you wanted.

I have no idea if this works on Vita3k since my computer is dogshit and I can't test it so if someone could do that for me and post results in the comments, that would be great.

JP japanese jp region change soul sacrifice delta ssd SSD vita playstation save savedata us eu free dlc update patch online pass emulator vita3k

Reactions: imusiyus

imusiyus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Try replaced system.bin and system.bak in AppData\Roaming\Vita3K\Vita3K\ux0\user\00\savedata\PCSD00079(vita3k save file is not encrypted so I don't think it need Save tool to decrypt it)
No new content was obtained

Not sure for what reason, re-downloaded the 1.01 version from NPS and re-upgraded to version 1.30, overwritten the file and new content added
And the previous invalid version of the game for the network to get the packaged 1.30 + DLC version

Last edited by imusiyus,
Reactions: xoINARIox

Sinetrix

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Trying to see if this is working on Vita3k, is there something specific that I should be looking out for in my save file that will let me know if the dlc has been added, like a certain costume etc. that I can check for?

Cheers.

shamalox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I tried with the files just above on a EU save: it seems like it worked because I got 3 new outfit in the character screen.

EDIT: I can confirm that it worked, because I have the option to buy the god eater outfit, and I have all the additional multiplayer quest

Last edited by shamalox,

ElvisKocho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
I tried with the files just above on a EU save: it seems like it worked because I got 3 new outfit in the character screen.

EDIT: I can confirm that it worked, because I have the option to buy the god eater outfit, and I have all the additional multiplayer quest
How did you added the file to the game? I used save mgr from vita db. But I wasn't able to play yet.

shamalox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
It was pretty easy, I also use vita-savemgr v 2.0.0 from vitaDB.
The step I did were:

• Go to Vita Save Manager.
  • Select Soul Sacrifice Delta.
  • Select backup and do it on 2 different slots (For the purpose of this guide I will use SLOT 0 (used to add the DLC), and SLOT 1 (for backup).
  • Connect you computer to your vita, either via FTP or USB with VitaShell, or by putting the SD card in the computer if you're using a SD2Vita.
  • Go to ux0:data/savegames/PCSF00532/SLOT0 (for EUR versions) or ux0:data/savegames/PCSA00152/SLOT0 (for USA version).
  • Here there will be 1 folder (sce_sys/) and 4 files (datag0001.bak, datag0001.bin, system.bak, system.bin). Drag and drop system.bin and system.bak from the zip file in this folder. It will ask to overwrite the files, accept.
  • Now quit VitaShell/replug the SD card in your vita, and go back to Vita Save Manager.
  • Select restore and select the first slot (SLOT 0). Confirm the restoration.
  • Now you can go to the game. In the character screen you should see new outfit, like the Healer and the Beast outfit. Carnatux should also sell new outfit. If you go to the pacts selection, additional pacts, you should see additional pacts I-XII, otherworldly pacts, and additional pacts XIV.

• If something goes wrong (no reason to, but better safe than sorry), you can always restore your precedent save, located on SLOT 1 on Vita Save Manager (Note that by doing so you loose all progress you would have made since this backup).

In case something happen to the mega link, I've uploaded the files with my guide on google drive

Last edited by shamalox,

ElvisKocho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
Tham
The step I did were:

• Select backup and do it on 2 different slots (For the purpose of this guide I will use SLOT 0 (used to add the DLC), and SLOT 1 (for backup).
  • Connect you computer to your vita, either via FTP or USB with VitaShell, or by putting the SD card in the computer if you're using a SD2Vita.
  • Go to ux0:data/savegames/PCSF00532/SLOT0 (for EUR versions) or ux0:data/savegames/PCSA00152/SLOT0 (for USA version).
  • Here there will be 1 folder (sce_sys/) and 4 files (datag0001.bak, datag0001.bin, system.bak, system.bin). Drag and drop system.bak and system.bak from the zip file in this folder. It will ask to overwrite the files, accept.
  • Now quit VitaShell/replug the SD card in your vita, and go back to Vita Save Manager.
  • Now you can go to the game. In the character screen you should see new outfit, like the Healer and the Beast outfit. Carnatux should also sell new outfit. If you go to the pacts selection, additional pacts, you should see additional pacts I-XII, otherworldly pacts, and additional pacts XIV.

• If something goes wrong (no reason to, but better safe than sorry), you can always restore your precedent save, located on SLOT 1 on Vita Save Manager (Note that by doing so you loose all progress you would have made since this backup).

In case something happen to the mega link, I've uploaded the files with my guide on google drive
Thank you very much, I'll follow this steps.

The_Dizzy_Vizzy

Well-Hated Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The step I did were:

• Here there will be 1 folder (sce_sys/) and 4 files (datag0001.bak, datag0001.bin, system.bak, system.bin). Drag and drop system.bak and system.bak from the zip file in this folder. It will ask to overwrite the files, accept.

Fuckin' A Holmes, you is DA MAN.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto