Hacking Getting started with 3ds 4.5

caprathebest

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello. Today I just bought a 3ds with firmware 4.5 and I'd like to know what I should do with it. I know that I could do the nand mod to avoid accidental updates but I can't do it. Also I was thinking about buying a gateway, since the scene is getting pretty interesting. What do you think guys? :yaynds:

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
First thing you should do is back up your nand, you don't need a hardware mod to do this, that's only needed to restore a backup. Get the gateway version 2.2 files from their official site, and follow the instructions supplied with them or find a guide on here, to install the exploit and launcher, go to the gateway menu and backup your nand. Then copy the nand.bin or whatever it's called to your computer and preferably dropbox or something.

Then yeah buy a gateway and pirate the shit out of everything.

EMegamanu

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thanks! Anybody knows a good place to buy a gateway in europe? ;)
Go check the resellers page on the gateway website.
I usually order linkers on spanish websites, two times on ChipDiscount for GW by example. Shipping is fast, ~< 1 week.

Do not order anymore on Chipdiscount. I do not know what happened, but they do not send anymore, even if they have stocks! And they do not answer to emails...

caprathebest

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
thaks GamingAori for the website :DD the gateway there is pretty cheap and they even accept paypal! btw EMegamanu I already checked the reseller list of gateway, but in Italy each reseller is selling gateway for 80€ and that's a lot D:

GamingAori

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: