Hacking Getting my Wii U hack up to date.

tri_fin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Back!

I am on firmware 5.3.2 and Kafluke's guide is for 5.5.1 or 5.5.2.

I can update to this with the correct game disc but if I do will my current loadiine setup stop working?

Thank you.

nastys

ナースティス
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I can update to this with the correct game disc but if I do will my current loadiine setup stop working?
If you update, you won't be able to use your current webhax to launch Loadiine, but you'll just have to change the address you type in the browser to start it.
Also, if you decide to install Haxchi, you will be able to launch Loadiine without the browser.

If you don't have a disc then you can update to 5.5.2 online, but I don't recommend it, since the current webhax for the latest firmware is unreliable (meaning you'll need to restart the console many times to get it to work, untill you install Haxchi).

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Back!

I am on firmware 5.3.2 and Kafluke's guide is for 5.5.1 or 5.5.2.

Thank you.
btw if your up to date loadiine is the worst way to play backups available, you got brazilian method ro straight up sigpatches with games installerd on nand or usb now.

tri_fin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks.

I have ordered a game to do the firmware update. I found some instructions on how to do without a game and they were a nightmare and in the end incomplete / unfollowable!

Hopefully the game will arrive today and I can press on.

I am interested in VC - how do you deal with it now? (when not using loadiine?)

nastys

ナースティス
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I am interested in VC - how do you deal with it now? (when not using loadiine?)
Without Loadiine you just install your VC games with wupinstaller (just like any other game).
Loadiine is convenient if you want to make your own injected titles (=Nintendo's emulator with your own ROMs), since you don't have to repack the game.

tunip3

[debugger active]
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

sp3off

GBATemp's least active boy
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Remember that now, using sleepii.ovh is better and more reliable. It has been said that people accessed HBL faster than the original v5.5.2 webhax

tri_fin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country

Thank you but I purchased a game disc and used that to update. I tried using a free method but it was a bit much and I thought the game I bought looked fun and wasn't too expensive so it was fine. This update method worked perfectly and I am now 5.5.1, will carry on with the hack later.

Remember that now, using sleepii.ovh is better and more reliable. It has been said that people accessed HBL faster than the original v5.5.2 webhax

Thanks. I will look into sleepii.ovh but now I am on 5.5.1 does sleepii.ovh support 5.5.1?

Last edited by tri_fin,

tri_fin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I have been trying with no joy this morning. I have posted on the noob guide thread my issue - if any would to help! I thought that was correct thread to use?

edit - was answered in main thread.

Last edited by tri_fin,

tri_fin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks to all for your help. Have CBHC working! The advice and support from here means alot.

Next step is to get the vWii working again.

How does the vWii fit in with CBHC etc?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Thanks to all for your help. Have CBHC working! The advice and support from here means alot.

Next step is to get the vWii working again.

How does the vWii fit in with CBHC etc?
vwii is totaly independant from wiiu mode and any wiiu hack. think of it as vwii is an enterely diferent console wich has its own hacks and such, nothing in wiiu mode affects it.

tri_fin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country

tri_fin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Except updates.

Now you mention updates... I am on 5.5.1 and everything is working ok, CBHC on WiiU and vWii with USBLoaderGX.

I have even played online - amazing - I had the WiiU offline pretty much for ever!

But now the update icon is flashing - I guess for 5.5.2? - can I update to this? Should I? Will it mess with my CBHC or vWii setups?

nastys

ナースティス
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Now you mention updates... I am on 5.5.1 and everything is working ok, CBHC on WiiU and vWii with USBLoaderGX.

I have even played online - amazing - I had the WiiU offline pretty much for ever!

But now the update icon is flashing - I guess for 5.5.2? - can I update to this? Should I? Will it mess with my CBHC or vWii setups?
You can update but it's not considered safe. I can confirm that Haxchi still works after the update but I'm not sure about CBHC. If you reeeeaaaalllly want to update, backup your NAND (both Wii U and vWii) and keys, and maybe uninstall CBHC.
they wont ever update vwii again lol i dont even think any updat touched vwii since like 3.00 or something :P
Apparently, if you modify or delete certain IOSes then the Wii U refuses to update.
I prefer deleting the update folder from the mlc :P

Last edited by nastys,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :rofl2::tpi::rofl2: I meant his eyes :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    :toot:blow me then @K3Nv2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah I'm straight but you're more than welcome to blow ancientboi
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    LOL, which straight person does not make gay jokes?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm straight but we can whack dicks together
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    nah, I'm gud over here, no need for sword fights

:glare:
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Dick slang
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    See ancientboi already has a crush on you
    [brings my ⚔️ ] On Guard :D:evil::wub:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Looks more like a dagger to me
    Pffffft I have a crush on everybody
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I see no problem, unless i happen to grow another gender one day. Too bad it ain't now
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thought you already had both hotswappable gender fluid
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Enjoy whatever life chucks your way

:teach:
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Deeze nuts
    Dem Nutz
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    'Em nutters
    M&M nutz
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Slim anus nutter
    :unsure::unsure::unsure: I might go buy them M&M w/nuts. I gotta go out to pay the rent anyway
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Eat a Snickers!
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Almond Joys got nuts!
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Almond Joys got nuts!