Get the Mew event at home!

Due to the recent pokemon distribution, and the inefficiency of Nintendo France, I added the GAME Spain Nintendo Zone in my NbaHomePass program. It is now possible to simulate this Nintendo Zone and then get a code to receive the event.

I. Set up NbaHomePass

First you are going to need the program itself, you can download it here : http://mrnbayoh.tumblr.com/downloads (don't forget to download the BASE256.txt).

Then put the two files in a folder.
Open a command prompt and enter : "cd PATH" where PATH is the path to the folder containing the file.
You can now write : "nbahomepass.exe base256.txt false XXX XXX" where XXX is a number that does not matter if your are not going to homepass.
Then press enter, le program will start and continue the configuration until you see : "Starting hosted network...".

II. Get the code

Before doing anything, delete your main wifi connection from the 3DS, or prevent it to connect to your home wifi by changing the SSID for example.
Then power on your console, you should see a message saying you that the Nintendo Zone service is available.
Open the Nintendo Zone app, and then you will see the event ad, just click on the middle button of the screen and you will get the code.
You can now receive your event!

I am sorry if the tutorial is a little bit quick but I have currently some exams. I just wanted to make the thing doable by everyone.

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
@Nba_Yoh Is the only trick to getting Mew spoofing the SSID and mac address? If so, could you share these so that I can get Mew with my existing HomePass set-up?

second that :)
This way i can modify the list from spillpass (raspberry pi)

(Hoi, @rctgamer3 long time no see ;) )

Pereb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
First, THANK YOU for your program, as a french this Mew distribution is a shame...

Anyway I have a small problem : your soft did the job, I see the nintendo zone on my 3DS but when I try to connect, it says "Connexion..." and then Error-code 003-1105.

Any idea of what I did wrong ?

Had the same issue, for me the ethernet adapter was sharing the connection to the real wifi adapter and not the virtual one.

Go to Network sharing center > change adapter settings, find your main connection, go to properties > sharing, and see if it's sharing to the virtual wifi adapter (which should have a NintendoSpotPass SSID).

5SpFdmj.png

In my case it was set to my real Wifi adapter, what I did was untick the box, click OK, go back to the same window, select the correct adapter and tick the box again.

If everything is set right, go to the virtual wifi hotspot status and make sure it says it has Internet access like so :

NXcOsx5.png

Hope that helped.

While I'm at it, is it possible to get more than one code with the same console? (Yes I'm greedy)

Last edited by Pereb,

Rodrigo666

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Had the same issue, for me the ethernet adapter was sharing the connection to the real wifi adapter and not the virtual one.

Go to Network sharing center > change adapter settings, find your main connection, go to properties > sharing, and see if it's sharing to the virtual wifi adapter (which should have a NintendoSpotPass SSID).

5SpFdmj.png

In my case it was set to my real Wifi adapter, what I did was untick the box, click OK, go back to the same window, select the correct adapter and tick the box again.

If everything is set right, go to the virtual wifi hotspot status and make sure it says it has Internet access like so :

NXcOsx5.png

Hope that helped.

While I'm at it, is it possible to get more than one code with the same console? (Yes I'm greedy)

You ARE a HERO ! Thanks a lot, that was exactly the problem ! A long lost Mew now has a new home :P

And again, thank you Nba_Yoh for the soft !

D

Deleted User

OP
You ARE a HERO ! Thanks a lot, that was exactly the problem ! A long lost Mew now has a new home :P

And again, thank you Nba_Yoh for the soft !
OMG I totally forgot the internet connection sharing. It should be configured automatically but sometimes...well it does something wrong.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Can you say what the SSID and MAC for the Mew NZONE is?
Mac = whatever you want
SSID = NintendoSpotPass4

You will not be able to simulate it by yourself.

Pereb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
nbahomepass.exe base256.txt false XXX XXX

Maybe I'm doing something wrong in CMD because I'm putting the following: "nbahomepass.exe base256.txt false 111 111"

Looks fine to me, pretty sure the issue is because you put it in system32. Place it at the root of the drive and in cmd use the command cd C:\folder

CLOUD9RED

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
For everyone reading, the Mew is just obtainable once per 2DS/3DS console (European distribution) by Nintendo Zone ... if anyone finds a way to bypass that, feel free to share. :)

N-TG

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
I tried setting up a virtual wi-fi spot, didn't manage to do it. I do all the steps and I can't make it work.
I just do all the steps correctly. I get the right messages but I can't move on.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol