Yanazake

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Just a question... I have the CFW GEN-C running with MHUspeed3... I'd like to know if I can just try to stop it [turn the psp off, and then on again] and run MHU to try to change my CFW to the new M33 version.

Is it safe to do so? do I need to do something specific for that? can I change back and forth between the two?

Tear

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Primeiro, eu sei que tu é no nds br XD
Segundo, não existe m33 pra desbloqueio parcial. Os caras do CFWEnabler fizeram uma homenagem ao dark alex e colocaram isso no final só pra complicar as coisas. Depois eles consertaram, tanto que na versão 3.70 do CFWEnabler fica MHU no final.
Só não pode esquecer de desisntalar o GEN quando for instalar o outro, e vice-versa.
Outra coisa, já rodou o pspident no seu psp pra saber se vc tem a placa do capeta? Acabei de ver na sua assiantura que vc tem o 2000...

And I'm too lazy to translate to english, sorry guys... And there it is

First, I know you're from nds br XD
Second, there is no oficial m33 version for partial CFW. Xenogears and Becus25 (CFWEnabler) made a tribute do dark alex and it just made it more complicated... After that, they changed it, now their version is MHU.
You have to uninstall GEN to install CFWEnabler, and the other way around.
Another thing, have you run pspident to identify yout motherboard? I just noticed you have a psp 2000...

B

ball2012003

Tear said:
Primeiro, eu sei que tu é no nds br XD
Segundo, não existe m33 pra PSP 3000. Os caras do CFWEnabler fizeram uma homenagem ao dark alex e colocaram isso no final só pra complicar as coisas. Depois eles consertaram, tanto que na versão 3.70 do CFWEnabler fica MHU no final.
Só não pode esquecer de desisntalar o GEN quando for instalar o outro, e vice-versa.
Outra coisa, já rodou o pspident no seu psp pra saber se vc tem a placa do capeta? Acabei de ver na sua assiantura que vc tem o 2000...

And I'm too lazy to translate to english, sorry guys... And there it is
First, I know you are in br nds XD
Second, there is m33 pra PSP 3000. The guys from CFWEnabler made a tribute to dark alex and put it in the end just to complicate things. Once they have, so that in version 3.70 of CFWEnabler MHU is the end.
Just can not forget GEN uninstalled when installing the other, and vice versa.
Another thing, have already run the pspident on your psp to know if you have the card of the devil? I just saw in your obtaining written that you have the 2000 ...
(google translate)

Tear

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I was editing, have made some mistakes. Thanks anyway
wink.gif

sword414

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Yanazake said:
Then... what does this mean? O___o with chickhen and so on... seems pretty much like semi-hack to me.

Code:
http://pspslimhacks.com/custom-firmware-enabler-3-70-released-cfwenabler/

thats just normal mhu. 5.03 gen c is much better.

Yanazake

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
sword414 said:
Yanazake said:
Then... what does this mean? O___o with chickhen and so on... seems pretty much like semi-hack to me.

Code:

But from what I've heard, it can run different games from GEN-C. I wanted to play Tales of the World, so I was just curious.
Either way, I'll start looking for a patch...

Tear

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yanazake said:
sword414 said:
Yanazake said:

Code:

But from what I've heard, it can run different games from GEN-C. I wanted to play Tales of the World, so I was just curious.
Either way, I'll start looking for a patch...
Yeah, the internal decrypter sometimes is a pain to work with some old games...
Try to patch the game with eboot exchange v2.8, it worked for me with Riviera
wink.gif

Rucario

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'll give an enphasis to what Tear said: have you checked if your PSP's mother board is TA-88v3. I mean, if it isn't, you could just install 5.00M33-6 or 5.50 GEN-D on it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    These smart TVs are getting close tho. Gonna be like "back to future" TVs before long.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah a phones going to always be more powerful than a TV if the TVs $2grand maybe but why when I can put a smaller device in my pocket that does basically everything a TV already does
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I can justify a decent $800 smartphone that'll last 3 years when I could get a 65" TV for $400 and buy a decent micro computer for $100 more
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tbf there are decent $400 smartphones in today's market that make top end spec phones unjust it's just what you want
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Found a Charger that works with my phone
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Yeah Ken I have 3 Samsung Phones now and honestly all 3 feel about the same
    A35 a S23 FE S24 Ultra lol
    Camera is about the only thing that legit separates them, unless you play games on your phone....
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I honestly just download movies on my phone put them on my card reader then on my tv so much better than wireless transfer bs
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Glad I bought a card reader type c and usb A makes life easy
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    i download movies on my PC that is connected to my living room tv.
    Monitors are too small for my bad eyesight so I use my main tv and wirelss keyboard and wireless trackball mouse.
    I tried wireless transfer on phone before and yes, it's garbage. lol. So sloooooooooowwwwww.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    New south park was not really that funny.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, i heard modern south park is too serious
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did it hurt your feelings?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Some are still funny, but they always try to use a subject matter related to something going on today.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    All you need is one dose of Lizzo to make yourself feel better
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Who tf is lizzo
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They always make valid points on that show and it goes over people's heads over sensitivity reasons
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @BigOnYa i mean south park did that way back in the day too
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    remember the Michael Jackson episodes?
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: remember the Michael Jackson episodes?