Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
AGS-101gbasparcadetabletop.jpg

Toy and Television Games has listed their "flag ship product" on eBay for a whopping $399 buy-it-now. The product merges a GBA SP AGS-101 with arcade controls in an effort to make a true table top GBA SP experience. The creators of this product have put in over 300 hours worth of work. The design is intended for use on one's lap but will also work great on a desktop. The GBA SP is permanently fixed to the unit and can not be removed. For more information on this product be sure to check the auction page, linked below.

icon11.gif
 Auction Page

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
RupeeClock said:
Huge arcade buttons but the same tiny screen?
Whyyyyyy?

I was thinking the same. You would be hunched over in the most awkward position as long as you were attempting to play it. Fantastic idea, but not ideal execution.

dangerboy

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"We hope to build hundreds of these over the coming years, it all begins here!"

LOL.WUT!?!?!? they will be lucky to sell even one for $399

dangerboy

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
blackrider said:
The only way this would have been cool is if they put a 15 inch screen on it and totally hid the GBA.

theres a picture on the auction page with 3 of these together. one has a bigger screen - not sure what it is. looks like a burgundy DSiXL only boxier and no bottom screen

blackrider

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dangerboy said:
blackrider said:
The only way this would have been cool is if they put a 15 inch screen on it and totally hid the GBA.

theres a picture on the auction page with 3 of these together. one has a bigger screen - not sure what it is. looks like a burgundy DSiXL only boxier and no bottom screen
I wouldn't mind playing that one. Of course that's not for sale.

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
CannonFoddr said:
Hmm - any1 read the reviews ... the first 4 all talk how great the Gameboy Advance SP is - but nothing about the actual arcade unit
laugh.gif
I noticed that too
laugh.gif

I think it's listed as a gba SP. the description also seems like an SP's.

thewarhammer

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
...wow, stunning! Except for the GBA part...>.<

...if it were something compatible for other handhelds available, it would be another story, but for GBA, I pass...

yuyuyup

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think it's pretty cool, they should sell cheaper kits minus the system so you can not only use your own system, but obviously make it so it's not fixed permanently. But if I had a gooder job, I'd spend $400 for it. Can't they pay me to invent words ?

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
O_O Make for 3DS or something, why an outdated handheld?? This won't sell much, though we are forgetting that there are many mental people out there
rolleyes.gif
who would be willing to even sell their kidney to get their hands on this piece of crap. Looks stupid imo.

TheDarkSeed

I'm a pretentious sack of shit
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I would do really good on Guilty Gear: Advance Edition if I had this.

EDIT: Also, if they spent about 10 more hrs to install a TV out then it would be a lot more attractive.

Z

Zorua

Meh, if that was a 360 or a PS3, I wouldn't even have thought twice, but a GBA for that price is just plain outrageous.
I mean what the hell?
They just put it on some arcade controls and increased the price ten fold.
They didn't even bother to use a bigger screen. -_-'

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Normal sandwich bread is actually pretty good for sausage depends on length of course