Gaming [GBA Clone] Help USB pinout?

shiftroyal

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
No, thank makes perfect sense. Thanks for responding! I'll try this myself.
Hello, i glued some solder on the missing slot, than from the back of the plug i found the solder and put 2 more cables, you can try to use some alumini paper to make the other 2 contacts and put the cables from the back os the plug. Idk if you understand, if not i can try to take a picture.
You guys have got to help me out here. I have the same clone as you guys, opened it up and everything. I have no experience with making my own data cable though. Think you could type out a quick and easy tutorial to get me on the right track?
I know it's bad to reopen a threat, but please, i need help, as azublazer said, i have no experience on making my own data cable, would you mind making a step-by-step on how to do it? I would completly appreciate it

azublazer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know it's bad to reopen a threat, but please, i need help, as azublazer said, i have no experience on making my own data cable, would you mind making a step-by-step on how to do it? I would completly appreciate it

I ended up just giving the thing away. The system is garbage, it could barely run Emerald at 75% of the speed. It was like playing GBA games in slow motion. Doubt you'll ever come back to see this message, but if you do it's not worth using the GBA clone as an emulator system.

Reactions: shiftroyal

shiftroyal

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I ended up just giving the thing away. The system is garbage, it could barely run Emerald at 75% of the speed. It was like playing GBA games in slow motion. Doubt you'll ever come back to see this message, but if you do it's not worth using the GBA clone as an emulator system.
Thanks a lot, i was trying to get i don't remember how's called, EZ cartridge? to emulate games on the GBA Clone, maybe i'll search but instead for a GBA

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: [goes back to 🛌 ] zzzzzzzzzzzzzz +1