elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
i will keep that in mind~!
there are a few games that require longer time to translate.... i will keep it pending ~!
will include it in my subsequent updates

just go through my readme.txt ...
smile.gif

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
hmmm... mean while i will concentrate on translate all the available one~!
after done with my translation job ~! perhaps i will also start making codes for all those games~!

thinking of making codes for 200 games ... it sure is tiring man
smile.gif

dohclude

OP
Trophies
Website
www.MODaWii.com
XP
Country
United States
well, there's no need to make cheats for every single game. Some games glitch out and won't even run anymore with cheats of any kind (I've run into several of these) so cheats aren't even possible for some. I think translating the cheats we do have would be much more productive in the mean time anyways. We can always add a couple new ones here and there later on. The beauty of it is that there probably won't be anymore new GBA releases adding to our workload, lol.

dohclude

OP
Trophies
Website
www.MODaWii.com
XP
Country
United States
I don't think they are really in any of the standard cheat engine formats. The closest format I believe is standard VBA cheats using the cheat search function of the emulator. And even then, they have to be converted slightly to work. It is a different cheat engine all of it's own as far as I know, that's why alot of these cheats are hard to find and the main reason why we are putting all this effort into filling in all the gaps and doing translations. I'm not sure all of which cards these are supported under, but I know for sure that they work for M3 Real and G6 Light cards. I'm doing some research on that right now as a matter of fact to see which cards support these so that I can add some sort of documentation or readme file to cover all the bases. If anybody knows for sure and/or has tested the .CHT format on any other card please let me know.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
first of all the format of the code is similar to AR codes
smile.gif
or i perceive it as the same
is just the type of codes available will not be as rich as AR
smile.gif

simple conversion
a) xxxx:YY just add 0200xxxx 000000YY
b) 4xxxx:YY just add 0300xxxx 000000YY

i was told that codes start with 4xxxx is similar to the AR's 02400000

as far as i know, all the .cht codes i got were made by the chinese~! and the program they widely use to make codes is emucheat.
you can obtain a copy of this at http://www.mediafire.com/?zwd4aml4zy

i think EZ-Flash IV/V allows you to use .cht for the GBA roms
smile.gif
that is what i read ~!

http://www.geocities.jp/marrysoft/CheatCod...rForEZ5_En.html
http://ezflash.sosuke.com/wiki/index.php/Cht (Editor)
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=32250

dohclude

OP
Trophies
Website
www.MODaWii.com
XP
Country
United States
Well, there is more than one type of AR cheat to begin with. There are AR1, AR2, and AR3 versions for the cheat format. I'm not 100% sure, but your simple conversion method doesn't look right to me. CHT format codes look like this:

ON=00E9C,27,0F

or this

ON=0118C,00,98,96,7F

Your's look more like NDS codes to me, maybe I'm mistake here.

There is a conversion method HERE which has worked for me 50% of the time which you can read through if you'd like.

CycloDS also uses .CHT files according to my research. Their rom patcher grabs them from a folder automatically and patches them to the rom file (very similar to the G6 Lite's method) so they have to be renamed back to only the release number again (ex. "0001.cht", etc).

BTW - your link to download emucheat is bad, I can't get the file from that link. I tried searching for a copy of emucheat elsewhere, but none of the versions I found had anything to do with GBA cheat, only dreamcast and N64, etc.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
mediafire seems to have problem ... there you go http://www.filefactory.com/file/c9f577/n/EC_zip

haha
my conversion is.. from .cht to AR~! (hopefully is right)
i will read more when i start making codes for GBA
smile.gif
thanks for your link~!
worst scenario i will ask the guy who made those .cht cheats about conversion

meanwhile ...my job will be concentrating on translation~!

OptimisticPessim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Thanks!
smile.gif
Saving this for my reference too!

Edit: If you need help with the chinese names for some GBA codes, I'll be glad to help out as you've really helped me a lot in this.

OptimisticPessim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
You're welcome.
smile.gif

I need to tell you though - I don't have the files or experience with codehacking... so if you could provide me with just the chinese files or where to look for the chinese, it would be a great help.
smile.gif

S.loeb88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
hello. I come from telechargez the list of the codes of games GBA which is has the 1st page. I this put in my M3 DS REAL but problem it is that it are mark in Japanese therefore me does not consist of.

are that it is possible to have them in French or in English the games pokemon emerald ?

otherwise I try to make create of code with his two software: Ar2cht.exe and AR crypt but games does not find codes

dohclude

OP
Trophies
Website
www.MODaWii.com
XP
Country
United States
OptimisticPessimist said:
You're welcome.
smile.gif

I need to tell you though - I don't have the files or experience with codehacking... so if you could provide me with just the chinese files or where to look for the chinese, it would be a great help.
smile.gif

Just download the release from the first post HERE. Open the .CHT files with your Web Browser (preferably Firefox) and then choose View->Character Encoding->Auto-Detect->Simplified Chinese. This will display the cheats in Chinese (as long as they haven't already been translated yet, refer to the Changelog to find out which ones have already been translated to English.) Sorry, but I do not have a list of which games are still in Chinese so you will have to go through one by one and see if each one is in English or Chinese manually.

dohclude

OP
Trophies
Website
www.MODaWii.com
XP
Country
United States
S.loeb88 said:
hello. I come from telechargez the list of the codes of games GBA which is has the 1st page. I this put in my M3 DS REAL but problem it is that it are mark in Japanese therefore me does not consist of.

are that it is possible to have them in French or in English the games pokemon emerald ?

otherwise I try to make create of code with his two software: Ar2cht.exe and AR crypt but games does not find codes

I'm going to be honest with you, I have barely got a clue what your question is here, lol. What I think you are asking is "Why are some of the cheats not in English?" Well, that's be cause we are currently translating them into English so that everyone can cheat their little hearts out. If that wasn't your question, then I am completely stumped on this one.
wtf.gif

S.loeb88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
if it is definitely my question.

the translating of codes will be available when?

grieve for my English but since I am French I use a tradcuteur on Internet

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill