Gaming GBA Ambassador games are out for Australians!

MarioFanatic64

The guy who does things
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Ok, I got the games today. Here's how they play:

-It plays in full screen and has the option for native resolution via start or select.
-The games work much like standard DS games.
-I have noticed the games appear a bit darker, this might be how Nintendo's combating the brightened GBA graphics.

D

Deleted User

Jesus Nintendo, its almost midnight EST and still nothing?

Didnt think it was so hard to write 20 or 30 simple words to confirm or deny something
stop bitchin and just wait like everyone else, I mean nintendo is obliviously trying. just wait and stop acting so hard done by.

Back on topic:
The games seem to run almost the same as playing them on a gba
but as others have said before they seem to dim the lighting, still no trouble
the sound is all great, apart from the deafening sounds of kirby it's really fun
And the metroid controls with the circle pad is a bit hard but i quite like it in zelda for some reason :P

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States

Didnt think it was so hard to write 20 or 30 simple words to confirm or deny something
It's not even the 16th yet, for one. Second, stop fucking crying about it. You've done nothing but complain about how other regions get something first for once. Jesus...

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

It's not even the 16th yet, for one. Second, stop fucking crying about it. You've done nothing but complain about how other regions get something first for once. Jesus...

Apparently people dont realize some people are more upset about the lack of information, and not the games itself. Then again, everyone on the internet just loves to insult despite being in the same boat

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

Some people don't deserve the free GBA Games );

BoxmanWTF

♪Toot Toot Sonic Warrior♫
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Canada

stop bitchin and just wait like everyone else, I mean nintendo is obliviously trying. just wait and stop acting so hard done by.

Back on topic:
The games seem to run almost the same as playing them on a gba
but as others have said before they seem to dim the lighting, still no trouble
the sound is all great, apart from the deafening sounds of kirby it's really fun
And the metroid controls with the circle pad is a bit hard but i quite like it in zelda for some reason :P
...says the guy who already has the gba games

Seaking

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Apparently people dont realize some people are more upset about the lack of information
this 10000000000%.
NoA site about the games has not updated. i called nintendo a few hours ago and asked them about it, saying they were already out in some parts of the world, and the person i was talking to knew nothing of what i was talking about.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4