• Views 35,985
  • Replies 192
  • Likes 13

KSP

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just want to know what they put in there that triggered the warning. (lol if it's the 3ds bricking code)
Nothing, don't use Chrome, google is known for wanting to control every facet of your life including what you download and what sites you visit.
I don't use anything google related, even switched my search engine to Bing, its odd that MS is actually better than Google when it comes to user freedom nowadays.

Reactions: MarkDarkness

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Nothing, don't use Chrome, google is known for wanting to control every facet of your life including what you download and what sites you visit.
I don't use anything google related, even switched my search engine to Bing, its odd that MS is actually better than Google when it comes to user freedom nowadays.
Neither firefox or chrome or the ctr-J trick worked, but finally Pale Moon downloaded it. Glad I didn't delete it when I went back to FF. :P

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
garyopa on maxconsole typically posts mirrors of gw files.
GaryOPA: "mirrors added, but they are still uploading as of 11:18pm (my time), give it about 20 more minutes to finish!"
What is he using, a telegraph? :lol:
Seriously, he should delegate that task to someone who has a legitimate connection.

memomo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
Are NTR 3.0 and FreeMultiPatcher for spoofing eShop still working after this update for N3ds users, it should work, but just in case.

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
tested two .3ds games that needed cryptofix, still stucks at the 3ds logo

update: forgot to mention those two are eshop games, fair enough, they did mentioned backups :)

Last edited by dsrules,
D

Deleted User

OP
I've tested fire emblem if .3ds and they run fine now on o3ds 9.9 emunand

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"
This fix can also be useful for users that want to keep using an older Gateway Ultra firmware and while still being able to play newer games."

WUT?

is this an FPGA update? how can this new FW help you still use old FW to play newer games? and why would you want to use an older version
this make no sense

Ronhero

Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users