Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anybody still believe what InfinityDream is saying about Gateway (under "programming")? It says 9.2 won't have EmuNAND but then again this was the same reseller that said the 9.2 update wouldn't be multi-rom. I still don't understand how they're still an official reseller :P
http://www.infinitydream.com/gateway-3ds-p-875.html

If it's got multirom, region free, capabilities, it's obvious that it's under Kernel access. Kernel access means, emunand is 100% possible. People need to stop doubting. It's getting obnoxious.

bobtheglob101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it's got multirom, region free, capabilities, it's obvious that it's under Kernel access. Kernel access means, emunand is 100% possible. People need to stop doubting. It's getting obnoxious.

Never said I was doubting. I think EmuNAND is a given for the exact same reasons you listed.

codychaosx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My thought is Maybe the issue is kinda like how the current cfw can take 50 tries before it boots into cfw mode. So maybe gateways new exploit isn't working every single time you launch and it's just taking a while to fix so it launches every time.

Phantom_User

Phantom of Page 666
Trophies
XP
Country
Looks like our hype-way train driver has switched the train into low gear (for now) ;)
Soon..

Soon I'll crank the speed on this thing tenfold. Until then, hypeway's a bit .. Slow. I mean, can you really blame me after emuNAND 9.4?

That was a rhetorical question. So no, you can't. :P

I'll be holding out for the next couple'a days. Afterall, they did mention trying to put it out before Xmas so.. Low gear will continue until the 25th.

Sorry everybody. But hey, enjoy the scenery while you're at it.

As for me, I'll try to keep myself distracted for as long as possible.

Never forget one "lame" thing. It's not about Gateway or the Hypeway train. Its the time we spent together in this thread that makes it count. I've never had such an exciting month like this in a long time.

Hypeway Train Driver, Phantom.EXE out! (for a while).

Note to self: Must take names of Hypeway Train members.

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
all joking aside there is slight change in the gateway's box & red sticker,the box is sturdier & the red sticker slightly darker in colour so is the box & the white lines cover the whole sticker.

ubergeek77

Post editing world champ.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All together even if the train wrecks!

BTW, anyone supposes if Omega + (9.0-9.2, lol) will come with emunand 9.4?

I'm going to give Gateway the benefit of the doubt here. They obviously want to make the best release they possibly can, which is admirable. As a result, they simply must have the foresight to take into account the number of people importing their New 3DS's. Given that, they'll need to allow us to play our retail carts region-free, and the only way to give us proper region free support is to load actual retail carts through emuNAND. In addition, we already know for certain that this exploit is in fact a kernel exploit, which certainly gives them enough system permissions to make emuNAND possible. Therefore, we can conclude they have been working on emuNAND support for 9.2 this entire time - that's what we've been waiting on; that's why we saw an Omega 2.7 release - they want us to be able to use it when 9.2 support goes live. The multi ROM menu and cia support - all of that is done. They just don't want to make a release until they believe everything is perfect.

So, with that, yes, I believe with much confidence that we will get emuNAND 9.4 when the 9.2 support comes out.

Disclaimer - this post is based 100% on assumptions and may not reflect the actual release of Gateway 9.2. However, given the amount of waiting time, tables will be flipped if this doesn't happen.

Where's my cookie? :3

Vappy

Trophies
XP
Country
Is this for real?

No, it's taken from ryanrock's twitter and he's admitted he faked it. He posted a screenshot of the supposed email earlier but deleted it after someone pointed out it wasn't actually send from a gateway email address, then reposted a fixed version a few hours ago. Pure attention whoring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Ughh gonna be bored today, class for new job has a lot of networking material and I'm certified in that already...
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Peen apple.
    +1
    "pine unf apple" doesn't count! Lol
    Employee code of conduct videos are awesome!!! Did you know eating the other employees is bad? I didn't know... Lol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Anymore males there? :blush:
    All of us lol
    I got free every channel so that's awesome lol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Give me ALL the gay pron channels, since you won't be watching them :blush::D
    +1
    Lol they exist?
    +1
    Hmmm so Mario Does Luigi's plumbing is a bad movie? Lol
    These videos are soooo dry
    Please click all suspicious links sent your email
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What to do today? Cut grass for 3-4 hours, or just get drunk and play video games... Hmm
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I need a remote controlled mower, so I can sit on the couch and do both.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sounds good to me, video games and booze it is then.
    +1
  • denpafan @ denpafan:
    Good choice
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Now what to play, Starfield or Fallout4. And what to drink, beer or Whiskey and Coke. Such tough decisions.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Looks like its whiskey & coke, only 4 beers left. And think ill start with Falllout. :grog:
  • rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2:
    THIS IMAGE IS SO SCARY WTF. THAT SURE AS HELL IS NOT A CAT THATS LIKE A FUCKING DEMON

Untitled2.png
    Bonus points for running things over with the lawn mower?
    +1
    Monster truck Lawn Mower extreme
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Monster truck Lawn Mower extreme