Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ore9ore

Trophies
XP
Country
hat's why we saw an Omega 2.7 release - they want us to be able to use it when 9.2 support goes live.
So you think it will be same updates branch? Like, merging 2.7 onto 3.0, and then, in future updates, like... making 3.1 update usable on 4.5fw and 9.2fw both?

I don't know if I'm "buying" that e-mail.
"Here take a look at the email they sent out for there private beta testing.."
Sent? Sent to WHO?
I think we, GBAtemp would be the first getting closed beta, for we are the most specialized forum for homebrew out on the wild.
And no news from any users on first-hand.

Also, beta-testing for al the passangers of hypetrain if it's for real, GateTrain plizz! Lel!

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
So you think it will be same updates branch? Like, merging 2.7 onto 3.0, and then, in future updates, like... making 3.1 update usable on 4.5fw and 9.2fw both?

I don't know if I'm "buying" that e-mail.
"Here take a look at the email they sent out for there private beta testing.."
Sent? Sent to WHO?
I think we, GBAtemp would be the first getting closed beta, for we are the most specialized forum for homebrew out on the wild.
And no news from any users on first-hand.

Also, beta-testing for al the passangers of hypetrain, GateTrain plizz! Lel!

its fake from ryanrocks462, i can even see his name on the email... i thought real for a minute.

ore9ore

Trophies
XP
Country
Awww, I knew it! F*cking trolls. (not you neocruzX)
They tried to put more wood on the fire, but the only combustible for Hype, is our coal from our HypeTrain!

Btw, that "Gamestick" thing called my attention. Only for Android games, or also for other consoles? (I suposse it runs android SNES, GBA,... emulators)
Also, any wireless gamepad worth buying? Or I should wait GW and use "3DS Controller" homebrew? :D

KnightOnline

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Awww, I knew it! F*cking trolls. (not you neocruzX)
They tried to put more wood on the fire, but the only combustible for Hype, is our coal from our HypeTrain!

Btw, that "Gamestick" thing called my attention. Only for Android games, or also for other consoles? (I suposse it runs android SNES, GBA,... emulators)
Also, any wireless gamepad worth buying? Or I should wait GW and use "3DS Controller" homebrew? :D

Your best bet is an Ouya. Gamestick seems to have limited support. For $20 I was interested, til I read that. :( If you get it, though. Let me know.

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What "Gamestick"? Must have missed that post... On a related note howwever, I use a MOGA controller for my Android, works really well for emulators and supported games. There's also a "universal driver" that installs it as a keyboard so you can map the keys for any other game that allows customization of the controls.

ore9ore

Trophies
XP
Country
Your best bet is an Ouya. Gamestick seems to have limited support. For $20 I was interested, til I read that. :( If you get it, though. Let me know.
Nah, I readed the limitations too (it's limited to G-Play Shop, not able to put roms, or whatever) and I'm not interested.

I will stick to a PC linked to a TV via HDMI, and 3DS Controller when GW updates (and mine arrives).
PC and cord controller for now..

What "Gamestick"? Must have missed that post... On a related note howwever, I use a MOGA controller for my Android, works really well for emulators and supported games. There's also a "universal driver" that installs it as a keyboard so you can map the keys for any other game that allows customization of the controls.

I checked Hackinformer home page and I saw "5$" and "Gamestick" and a gamepad image, and it called my attention. However, I read their function, real price, etc, and that it's limited.

I'm more interested at a PC w/less controller more than a Android Emus & Consoles, thanks.

mvmiranda

Trophies
Website
www.gamemod.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
My eachmall.me Gateway cards came in like this...
2cdin8x.jpg

Well, at least it's original and works... :P

Reactions: DSlite2

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ryanrocks462 just what were you trying to gain by deceiving others?
Some hilarity.
Welcome to the internet. Where it is fun to mock people without having any sort of consequences because they cannot beat yo ass up.

(I'm just speaking from a troll's POV)

CamelSnus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So long as the metal connectors are correct it still should be a valid gateway card though, correct?

i got mine from each mall in the same manner but mine came with an unfolded box, pretty sure it just came straight from the factory. Do you guys think we will need to flash something on the red card or are we going to need to throw in another file in the red cards sd for the new gateway release?

GotKrypto76

That one PHP guy.
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
i got mine from each mall in the same manner but mine came with an unfolded box, pretty sure it just came straight from the factory. Do you guys think we will need to flash something on the red card or are we going to need to throw in another file in the red cards sd for the new gateway release?

Im guessing the second. Flashing the card would probably be a bit too much for some users, plus it might require additional hardware, if I'm not mistaken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BigOnYa, Last job Ancient went to, he got fired for drinking on the job.