Not open for further replies.

totalnoob617

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wouldnt it be funny if there was another team that comes out of nowhere and starts selling a better card in a few days before they do

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
now that captain obvious (me) came to this thread, everybody who's still bothering with this deserves to get scammed.
Even people like me who don't even have a 3DS and are just curious to see how it works?

Wait, this is the internet. "If your views aren't my views then fuck you." Forgot about that rule, sorry.

it's not even real, but they'll still make money out of piracy...
Son, are you on the dope?
  • If it's not real then there's no piracy, people won't get this and can't use it.
  • If they can use it and pirate with it, then it is real.
idc about piracy. if you're gonna yarrharr, it's your buisness, but don't make money out of it.
that's where i'm getting majorly pi**ed.
Modchips and flash carts have been around for years, you can buy flash carts for the NES and SNES and modchips for the PS1 even. Get with the times.

mylesofsmiles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just updated my 3DS XL to 6.1.0-11U because the release date for the Gateway 3DS keeps getting pushed back. I guess I'll just keep playing DS games and buy a 3DS game every now and then until a newer, cheaper and improved flashcard for the 3DS comes out. I am thinking of getting a SuperCard DSTWO because I just sold my Acekard 2i with my DS Lite. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just updated my 3DS XL to 6.1.0-11U because the release date for the Gateway 3DS keeps getting pushed back. I guess I'll just keep playing DS games and buy a 3DS game every now and then until a newer, cheaper and improved flashcard for the 3DS comes out. I am thinking of getting a SuperCard DSTWO because I just sold my Acekard 2i with my DS Lite. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Gateway's date only got pushed back once, and it was possibly/probably because Nintendo released a firmware update soon before their projected release.

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Get the supercard dstwo. Its reliable, and has quick updates. Think about it, even if the gateway is released would you buy it? Probably not. Its more of a prototype more then anything for other ppl to copy or improve on. I just want to know that it exist, but if it does im not buying it until it saves, accepts multiple roms on a single sd and has shown that it can update quickly and efficiently

mylesofsmiles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Get the supercard dstwo. Its reliable, and has quick updates. Think about it, even if the gateway is released would you buy it? Probably not. Its more of a prototype more then anything for other ppl to copy or improve on. I just want to know that it exist, but if it does im not buying it until it saves, accepts multiple roms on a single sd and has shown that it can update quickly and efficiently

Yeah, I agree with you. I would much rather buy something tried and true like a DSTWO to hold me over until newer and improved 3DS flashcards are released.

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Crown3DS and Gateway3DS are obviously the same.

i guess you're right about the fact that i do seem to care about piracy.
they just shouldn't sell a device solely for the purpose of piracy, cloaking behind the "revolution of watching videos, listening to music and watching images on your DS". (i know, i'm probably alone here with that opinion.)
you can tell it's fake, because Crown3DS was proven fake, and thanks to their pretty dumb mistake of making their "new" site looking like their old one (almost 1:1), we now know that Crown3DS = Gateway3DS.

i've braced myself for "you don't say" replies, but people asking me why i think it's a fake?
:huh:
I think you don't know what "fake" actually means.

Pedeadstrian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where the heck is the video they promised this week? If they don't give it till tomorrow, I will be very angry ;P
You'll be angry when you don't get news the exact date they expected there to be news to release? News in regards to a device that, for 99.9999% of the people buying it, will be used illegally?

You guys need to learn to be patient. Hakuna matata, bitches.

Reactions: Etheboss

hack_ziro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Even people like me who don't even have a 3DS and are just curious to see how it works?
we already know how Crown3DS works...so yeah. just look up all the Crown3DS threads on here.

Wait, this is the internet. "If your views aren't my views then fuck you." Forgot about that rule, sorry.
had a bad day or something? O.o

If it's not real then there's no piracy, people won't get this and can't use it.
people can still throw money at them, thinking they'll get something to pirate with.

I think you don't know what "fake" actually means.
meh.

natkoden

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Crown3DS and Gateway3DS are obviously the same.

i guess you're right about the fact that i do seem to care about piracy.
they just shouldn't sell a device solely for the purpose of piracy, cloaking behind the "revolution of watching videos, listening to music and watching images on your DS". (i know, i'm probably alone here with that opinion.)
you can tell it's fake, because Crown3DS was proven fake, and thanks to their pretty dumb mistake of making their "new" site looking like their old one (almost 1:1), we now know that Crown3DS = Gateway3DS.

i've braced myself for "you don't say" replies, but people asking me why i think it's a fake?
:huh:

yeah, almost identical!

not

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I've been out of the loop for a while. Is this thing released to the public yet?
Nope. Last I heard, it got pushed back two weeks, and that was in late June. So coming up should be next ship date... unless in this mess of posts it was mentioned the cart got pushed back again.

Pedeadstrian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope. Last I heard, it got pushed back two weeks, and that was in late June. So coming up should be next ship date... unless in this mess of posts it was mentioned the cart got pushed back again.
Nope, only one push so far. If they keep true to their word on release news, and they're on schedule, we can expect it within a week or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la