Codc

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Does anyone have the list of gateway3ds resellers? I can't find it since their website is down. Looking for a NA reseller so I can give them all my munies.

AngryGeek416

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Does this mean 3ds & 3dsXL below 4.5 are worth stocking up and selling now? if this thing blows up? i know a place with all old 3ds xl and 3ds

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does this mean 3ds & 3dsXL below 4.5 are worth stocking up and selling now? if this thing blows up? i know a place with all old 3ds xl and 3ds
Sure, you could be like one of those dicks on eBay who sell 3.55 PS3s for $300+. That is, of course, assuming that another exploit is never found.

Reactions: emo kid 68

AngryGeek416

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Sure, you could be like one of those dicks on eBay who sell 3.55 PS3s for $300+. That is, of course, assuming that another exploit is never found.

Your a dick if you take advantage of the situation and sell the pirates there goods, or your a dick and your a pirate yourself and just purchase a gateway, you can't win either way. I know people will be running around like headless chickens to get a 4.5 or below 3ds so why not.

Reactions: Rizsparky

aclearersky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All I want to do is to be able to cheat lol. I don't mind buying the games at all but I just want to be able to cheat at them. Not online, just at the single player game. As soon as they implement a method of cheating I will definitely own one of these. I know wayyy down the road but still wishful thinking. :)

Reactions: 0nethe

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your a dick if you take advantage of the situation and sell the pirates there goods, or your a dick and your a pirate yourself and just purchase a gateway, you can't win either way. I know people will be running around like headless chickens to get a 4.5 or below 3ds so why not.
All I'm trying to do is play video games.

No matter how you think about it, if you were to stock up old 3DSes and sell them for a profit, you're profiting from piracy. Isn't the whole philosophy of the anti-piracy people that people are making money off of other peoples' work and products, and that's bad?

AngryGeek416

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
All I want to do is to be able to cheat lol. I don't mind buying the games at all but I just want to be able to cheat at them. Not online, just at the single player game. As soon as they implement a method of cheating I will definitely own one of these. I know wayyy down the road but still wishful thinking. :)

That's actually what i'm most worried about cheating, Pokemon games on the DS were bullshit because of all the hackers it makes them unplayable online at least. I hope Nintendo has some sort of system to keep these guys offline. Pokemon X & Y will be ruined if hackers are running around especially so earlier in its lifespan.

AngryGeek416

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
All I'm trying to do is play video games.

No matter how you think about it, if you were to stock up old 3DSes and sell them for a profit, you're profiting from piracy. Isn't the whole philosophy of the anti-piracy people that people are making money off of other peoples' work and products, and that's bad?

Morals or $$$$. The greatest question.

aclearersky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's actually what i'm most worried about cheating, Pokemon games on the DS were bullshit because of all the hackers it makes them unplayable online at least. I hope Nintendo has some sort of system to keep these guys offline. Pokemon X & Y will be ruined if hackers are running around especially so earlier in its lifespan.

I dont think cheating online is right. I honestly just want cheating for kid icarus, animal crossing, and maybe mario and luigi. Its still very early in this whole 3ds flashcart process, nintendo might have a way to ban consoles up their sleeves. After all they did beef up their security quite significantly from previous consoles. But enough from me I'm getting this forum off topic.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
unless Nintendo find a way to add something to the Firmware which cant be spoofed
maybe a new game of Cat & Mouse has now begun
Sony did that with PSPs and firmware 6.x, they included new functions that new games needed. People at first figured out the functions and added them via plugins, then they hacked the games themselves to not call them, then eventually 6.x itself got openly hacked.

I mean, the Kingdom Hearts game was one of the ones that needed it, thus the huge push for it... so if it's Pokemon, then maybe there will be the same push, or greater. Too bad that already required the PSP to be hacked to the point that you could use plugins to add new functions/calls/whatever.

xshoyz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If the firmware spoofing can be easily blocked in future releases, doesn't that seem a bit worrisome for 5.1/6.1 support? Seeing as how they could have kept the spoof exploit under wraps and simply updated the supported firmwares for the same effect, now it'll be blocked needlessly instead (unless we never see 5.1 support).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*