Hacking Gateway 3DS Blue Card Error.

Midnight Tboy

Trophies
XP
Country
If they really are actual r4ids.cn cards, could simply be a bad card.

My 2nd last r4i card wouldn't read whatsoever in the 3DS. In the DS it managed to flash up the logo once, but never again, despite trying all the usual paper tricks and cleaning contacts and so on. Suspect there's probably a fair few duff or uber sensitive r4i cards out there, so they would have no real quality control on the R4i card....though will be hopeful that the much more expensive red card is more reliable.

Hoping you can get in touch with someone near you with a flashcard to do the blue card prep stage in meantime

Rainbowsixvegas6

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Yeah I think it probably could be a bad one. I unfortunately have no one close with another flashcart to get into gateway mode, it's strange how everything works fine on my DSi.
@Pongits a Sandusky 8gb and I see a number 4 on it so speed 4

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
Yeah I think it probably could be a bad one. I unfortunately have no one close with another flashcart to get into gateway mode, it's strange how everything works fine on my DSi.
@Pongits a Sandusky 8gb and I see a number 4 on it so speed 4
hmm speed 4 should work but speed 6 is recomended

i woulld used the SD Formatter 4.0 tool on it
then extract files to Dekstop
then copy to the SD after formatting it with the tool and see what happens

Reactions: nukeboy95

Midnight Tboy

Trophies
XP
Country
use an app called h2testw on the SD card. It reads full data and verifys to the card. That way you can tell if the sd card is not a misreported fake if it finishes with zero errors on the full verify

Rainbowsixvegas6

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I tried all the suggestions and software above still no dice.... I just purchased a dstwo with overnight shipping ill use that to get into gateway mode :( I should receive it this Tuesday.

Rainbowsixvegas6

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Updated my DSi to the latest firmware and the card now gives an error loading on the DSi so that means that the blue card kernel wasn't updated to work on 4.5.0 and the newest DSi firmware

Rainbowsixvegas6

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Reactions: f0rCe

innercy

Trophies
XP
Country
plz help. i just got my gateway. i'm able to run the blue card installer but after i launch the "Nintendo DS Profile", an error occured and restart..

Schizoanalysis

From somewhere inside the rabbit hole...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Okay so I received my gateway 3ds today and copied the manual steps in copying the blue card files. When I start it on my 3DS it says an error has occurred but on my DSi the blue card starts fine. My firmware is 4.5.0-10 U

What game icon comes up when the card is in the DSi?

BullyWiiPlaza

Nintendo Hacking <3
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Obsolete post. Tutorial here:
http://www.maxconsole.com/maxcon_forums/threads/286487-3DS-N3DS-Gateway-Ultra-Guide

On my Ver. 9.2.0-20E 3DS I'm getting "An error occurred. Press and hold the POWER Button to turn the system off. Please refer to the Operations Manual for details".

I used Windows quick formatting with FAT32 file system and also "SDFormatter V4.0" like the following:
pc3tch35.png

I copied the contents from the "Blue Card (R4i)" folder of the "Firmware GW 3.0.1 Ultra Public BETA" onto the root of my 32 GB Speed 10 micro SD Card after extracting them first:
9mnpaza5.png

Also I copied the "launcher.dat" file onto my 3DS 4 GB Lexar SD Card:
hbeuj6dt.png

On my Nintendo DS the blue card launches just fine.

dxsqqjx2.png

How do I get it work?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: See ya see ya later later