Hacking Gateway 3DS Availability

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I said it earlier this week, this could also be classic Hong Kong post tracking not updating. I've seen the thing say accepted in Hong Kong and that's it, only to be delivered two weeks later. I'm pretty sure that those of you who paid will get your products, and it's not stuck.

yabbitboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I checked on the Hong Kong Tracking today, and I now see they updated my mail order status to

"Destination - Australia
The item (RC***********HK) will leave Hong Kong for its destination on 14-Sep-2013"

I hope I will get the Gateway somewhere this week :unsure:

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
I checked on the Hong Kong Tracking today, and I now see they updated my mail order status to

"Destination - Australia
The item (RC***********HK) will leave Hong Kong for its destination on 14-Sep-2013"

I hope I will get the Gateway somewhere this week :unsure:
I had that same status on the 11th, then they updated and said it left Hong Kong on the 11th.

However, USPS is still saying "Origin Post is preparing shipment". :/

Schaapje82

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Exactly the same situation. Ordered on 22nd august still nothing. They say the HK post has it but I doubt it
I ordered on the 14th of august.
I emailed them and got this:
Sorry for the delay, because we have some problems with the delivery, the post has taken the package but the tracking is not on line.
Can we make a reduction for the next order or send you a gift for the delay?

Not really clearing up when I can expect my card so I emailed another time:
Thanks for your answer. I don't need a reduction or gift. Just want to know when to expect the gateway card. My time off from work is almost over and I was hoping to be able to try it out now. So when do you think I can expect it? One week? Two? Three? And will the track be up soon now?

Then I got this:
We just contact the post, the link will be on line in 3 days. And the time to your address, will be about one week. So maybe still 10 days.
Sorry again for the delay.

So I guess even more patience is in order.

xyzmanas

Trophies
XP
Country
Many times the shipment is returned back to the seller due to customs not allowing the shipment to go through and the status won't be updated at all. Happened to me twice last month, so had to cancel the order and order from another place.

Alig96

Trophies
XP
Country
Many times the shipment is returned back to the seller due to customs not allowing the shipment to go through and the status won't be updated at all. Happened to me twice last month, so had to cancel the order and order from another place.

So us guys in the UK won't be seeing the cards from HK anytime soon? Can you tell me the place you ordered from and received it?

Melhisedek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I ordered on the 14th of august.
I emailed them and got this:
Sorry for the delay, because we have some problems with the delivery, the post has taken the package but the tracking is not on line.
Can we make a reduction for the next order or send you a gift for the delay?

Not really clearing up when I can expect my card so I emailed another time:
Thanks for your answer. I don't need a reduction or gift. Just want to know when to expect the gateway card. My time off from work is almost over and I was hoping to be able to try it out now. So when do you think I can expect it? One week? Two? Three? And will the track be up soon now?

Then I got this:
We just contact the post, the link will be on line in 3 days. And the time to your address, will be about one week. So maybe still 10 days.
Sorry again for the delay.

So I guess even more patience is in order.

Please keep us updated on how it goes, especially with the HK post update

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so does anyone know anything about modchipscentral or modchipsdirect?anyone contact them know if they will have stock today or if they have received tracking numbers yet?

kinda kicking myself for not pre odering months ago ,except when i read repors of bad cards, maybe 2nd batch will be more perfected

LimeWan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
so does anyone know anything about modchipscentral or modchipsdirect?anyone contact them know if they will have stock today or if they have received tracking numbers yet?

kinda kicking myself for not pre odering months ago ,except when i read repors of bad cards, maybe 2nd batch will be more perfected
Ordered from MCC today. I emailed them on Friday and they said they should get them in sometime mid this week. Their reply time for emails is impeccable.

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well hongkong post finally updated for me.

Destination - United Kingdom
The item (*****) will leave Hong Kong for its destination on 18-Sep-2013.

So I'm guessing it was not stuck and was just delayed/held up for whatever reason. Oh well, hopefully I'll get it next week :).

Mulder_RLZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Mine havent changed yet, still being processed since the 12.
It took 10 days for yours to be updated. Oh well, will need to wait, basically 1 month just for HK internal processing. I'm counting at least 2 more weeks in transit, customs, etc

GorTesK

Mad Hatter
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The item (RC********HK) left Hong Kong for its destination on 8-Sep-2013

how the hell can it take so goddamn long -.-

nds-card,com told me, the item was shipped on august 17th... which was a straight lie, it was shipped at september 6th... left hongkong on september 8th and now, 9 days later it still didn't reach germany? wtf?
How many weeks do I have to demand my money back via paypal? 4? 6? I preordered and payed at august 17th, can I still get my money back? never ordering from nds-card.com again, ever -.-

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Gateway team just told all their resellers to take their foot out of their asses and make sure both stickers are on!

358p378.jpg

Source: Gateway 3DS Official English Support forum.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/X2x6pu6vSjU