Hacking GATEWAY 3.2 ULTRA PUBLIC BETA

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Rxtools has had support emunand 9.6/9.7a month ago!
Karl team has announced MSET support a mouth ago!
but ''thats why GW is number one''
sm7_facepalm.gif

KARL is as real as the DSTWO+ at the moment so theres that... I cant comment on the emunand part but I guess its not due their incompetence but rather due to the fact that what theyre doing is a lot more complicated than an average dev might be doing.

Reactions: Margen67

mvmiranda

Trophies
Website
www.gamemod.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
But you can't enable/disable it from sysnand anymore.
Again if you go with the new "enable GW mode via NDS profile" on a N3DS, 2 important things to note:
1. In SYSNAND System Settings, you LOSE all settings that pertain to N3DS (3D+, etc)
2. In order to keep the N3DS specific settings in EMUNAND, you need to create EMUNAND PRIOR to downgrading the System Settings application on your SYSNAND.

Ahhhhhh!
Now it makes sense... Since I didn't test this myself, I trusted the word of another used who said the N3DS 9.0 specific system settings entries were lost.

I guess this is a small trade off then... Still I wonder IF this little modification in the sysNAND would harm is and/or be used by Ninty as a ban trigger (assuming they can see this somewhere)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: btw bc my sup m3 is dead im gonna use its sd card to mod my dsi