Hacking Gateway 3.0 : "Ultra"

Status
Not open for further replies.

_silencer_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I bought a N3DS, and am totally not complaining. Enjoying watching everyone who is, though. Their tears are tasty.

can someone give me a run down of what isnt supported on the N3DS? ... is it even supported at all ? or are the features just very limited when compared to the previous 3DS models

Ashtonx

n0l1f3
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Its weird that my question is being ignored, is everyone on this thread a pirate? What about the people who bought a card to dump their games into cia's? Is this just not a problem for everyone else because they just download their games?

why would you dump into cia if you can dump into 3ds ? are you a pirate ?

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Its weird that my question is being ignored, is everyone on this thread a pirate? What about the people who bought a card to dump their games into cia's? Is this just not a problem for everyone else because they just download their games?
Dumping your retail carts in to .3DS ROM files is easy-peasy, so I imagine it'd be pretty easy to convert those .3DS files to .CIA.

NutellaSwirl

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
When I'm converting into cia, and I have to drag launcher.dat, slot25 key, ect... what do I do with the launcher.dat already in my sd card?

Ashtonx

n0l1f3
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I have a big SD card, but an 8 gb mSD. IMO I prefer cia because of load speeds, and even having everything there.

What i've meant is the guy whines to his question about cia backups and that no one responds to it because we're all pirates.

I can get you using sd because you got a good one but i'm assuming, since he's accussing us of piracy he plans to backup games in case of damage, so why not just backup to 3ds ? afterall 3ds are direct copies, cia are modified files and that might be considered piracy even if it's your own games.

megatallica

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
why would you dump into cia if you can dump into 3ds ? are you a pirate ?
CIA's are cleaner imo and dont require a menu to load them, its just nit picking.

Dumping your retail carts in to .3DS ROM files is easy-peasy, so I imagine it'd be pretty easy to convert those .3DS files to .CIA.
Thats the thing, the New gateway Exploit wont load the launcher that is required to get the Xorpads files

Ashtonx

n0l1f3
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
but yet they include "N3DS" in the title of their official guide at maxconsole, also their previous announcement video with gateway working on the N3DS.. kind of deceptive but oh well

I'm guessing it'll be supported once it's out of beta, or they'll release beta with n3ds support once they're done with this one.

Maybe they need to idiot proof it, i.e. downgrading n3ds might be a very very bad idea that many idiots will try to succeed at.

megatallica

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
What i've meant is the guy whines to his question about cia backups and that no one responds to it because we're all pirates.

I can get you using sd because you got a good one but i'm assuming, since he's accussing us of piracy he plans to backup games in case of damage, so why not just backup to 3ds ? afterall 3ds are direct copies, cia are modified files and that might be considered piracy even if it's your own games.

Im asking if everyone is pirating their games since no one has brought up that the Xorpads generator doesn't work with gateway, its weird that im the first to bring it up. Also insinuating you guys of being pirates was the quickest way to get a response....

Plasmastar510

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn, I didn't want to cause you any trouble. I think some others might be able to help you out. I haven't yet upgraded to 3.0 and I think I'll wait for the full release now, considering. Sorry.

Actually, if SonyUSA is to be believed, the New 3DS has a different entry point all together, and it sounded like it didn't need to be online to activate it every time.

Ashtonx

n0l1f3
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Im asking if everyone is pirating their games since no one has brought up that the Xorpads generator doesn't work with gateway, its weird that im the first to bring it up. Also insinuating you guys of being pirates was the quickest way to get a response....

I'm a pirate and proud of it, i just disliked your tone ;P
Seriously though i dunno if people who backup their games actually feel the need for cia.

Breh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys sorry if this is the wrong spot I was in 9.2 installed emunand and updated to gw3d 9.4 so I can update a 3dz rom (smash)

So I updated it and now when i launch it just shows a black screen when I launch the game did I do something wrong?

planetarian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can someone give me a run down of what isnt supported on the N3DS? ... is it even supported at all ? or are the features just very limited when compared to the previous 3DS models
The browser in the N3DS seems to be totally new, so the current browser-based exploit for the regular 3DS doesn't work on it. So, you can't use gateway with N3DS at all yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: lorelei from pokemon is so fuckin bad bro