Hacking Gateway 3.0 : "Ultra"

Status
Not open for further replies.

kheldar

Trophies
XP
Country
Guys chill. It's JUST THE MOST LONG AWAITED UPDATE FROM GW!!!!!! WE GOT EMUNAND LIKE I PROMISED, AND WE GOT MOAR!

Also, tomorrow they will probably be the downgrade packages and info about it.

thennnn they will release N3DS support last. They got some issues with bricking, so gotta wait on it.

Anyways, there is the hype thread in the EoF for us! lets hype over there!

How can I chill man? This whole update was about N3DS but we got played again. I sold my perfectly fine 3DS XL on 9.2 just because of their video and bought N3DS. First we were stalled for months then this comes. No support for my console. It will be months now before they even give us some information and after that months for the actual release.

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
exiting the settings menu seems to quit gateway mode? Is it supposed to be like this or am I doing something wrong?

planetarian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd like to report that emunand does not seem to be working for me on my 9.2 XL.

I ran the exploit, formatted emunand, booted gateway mode, noted that settings showed Ver. 9.2.0

made a folder in gateway mode, rebooted my 3DS, the folder is there in sysnand.

ran the exploit again, booted gateway mode, still Ver. 9.2.0

going to try formatting emunand again.

nolimits59

Trophies
XP
Country
France
So, i'm new to the emunand thing, i did the format emunand, then boot classic and checked settings, was GW3D9.32 then back to the menu and when i go back to settings no more GW3DS before 9.2, did i'm still in emuNAND ?

inuyasha555

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So, i'm new to the emunand thing, i did the format emunand, then boot classic and checked settings, was GW3D9.32 then back to the menu and when i go back to settings no more GW3DS before 9.2, did i'm still in emuNAND ?

Exiting system settings reverts back to system nand. It's always done this.

Reactions: nolimits59

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
6ad04b2919c985bd10446f5a866b7242.jpg

Installed and updated Pokemon Omega Ruby as a .cia file. Everything works great! :D

evo25.1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

when you leave setting after entering it when you press back takes you out of gateway

Reactions: nolimits59

Livin in a box

Livin' in a cardboard box
Trophies
XP
Country
and eshop is working and everything?

To be honest, I haven't tried updating it yet, as I did hear someone say that updating through settings isn't working - whether that's true or not I don't know, but I'm just going to hold off till when I get up in the morning (nearly 2 o'clock here now).

I see no reason why it wouldn't work though. GW3D appears in the settings as normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, 4th what?