Hacking Gateway 3.0 : "Ultra"

Status
Not open for further replies.

serenade.63

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do i rip a game? everytime i go to the browser it just boots it into gateway mode and i dont have the option of backing up a game, it just completely skips that whole gateway screen.

blunt420force

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi, im on 9.2 EU and i managed to boot it on my first try.
Went on and updated the red card, but now when i try to go again after testing some .3ds, I get booted to gateway mode instead of the previous menu (The one it asked me to boot up on gateway moder or more things, which i think one was backing up NAND).
Is this normal or there is another way of going into that menu again?
Ignore it, booting the web without the card in goes into that menu. TY

its normal, hold down L button while booting into gateway mode to get into the menu

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just backed up my 9.2 3ds' NAND console. Gateway mode is working flawlessly as in my 4.5 3ds. The only strange thing I noticed is that after udpating the red cart I encounter a weird SPI test fail during the diagnostic test, I hope it isn't anything to worry about, I never had this problem before, now it happens on both my consoles... If you want to trigger the exploit on a 9.2 console you have ALWAYS to clear your cookies and history in the browser app, even if you have already triggered the exploit. I hope downgrade packages will be available soon. However, has someone figured out if emuNAND is already working on 9.2 consoles?

You should try.
Set up emunand and back it up using the backup tool.

3DSXLGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
~Problem~
I got the launcher.dat on the 3ds' sd card and a blank sd card in the red gateway.
Turn it on, go to browser, clear history cookies
Type in http://go.gateway-3ds.com
says error wireless comms disabled ( because wifi is off )
Quickly go to bookmark after, popup says this page cannot be bookmarked.

Am I supposed to turn on the wifi?
http://www.maxconsole.com/maxcon_forums/threads/286487-3DS-N3DS-Gateway-Ultra-Guide
Guide says not too?

Edit:
For those having trouble entering the URL. Clear cookies and bookmarks. Immediately exit using home menu afterwords.

To make the process easier, I generated a URL QR code:

GatewayQR.png

(mirror the ***k out of this. ;) )

Scan it using the camera. (hold both L+R to activate camera. Just one shoulder button if you are on on older FW)

I confirmed that going to the url via a QR code worked. So in a way, I made the exploit via QR code a reality! :D

Tried this and got the bookmarked added but I get a no access point in range press okay error and nothing happens.

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For those having trouble entering the URL. Clear cookies and bookmarks. Immediately exit using home menu afterwords.

To make the process easier, I generated a URL QR code:

GatewayQR.png

(mirror the ***k out of this. ;) )

Scan it using the camera. (hold both L+R to activate camera. Just one shoulder button if you are on on older FW)

I confirmed that going to the url via a QR code worked. So in a way, I made the exploit via QR code a reality! :D

worked first try with this after entering it manually failed every time. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ +1