Bynniock

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I made a new template for borders.
Template.png
Hey, I was wondering if you could do a version of the ./SGB2/GB-S.png one with 125% scaling? I'd really appreciate that :)
That's pretty easy to do in gimp, you could do that yourself. Just open the image, go into Layer/Scale Layer..., select linear scaling, toggle the little chain icon, change the 400 to a 500 and you get this:
GB-S x1,25.png
To do a fullscreen border, you need to change the 400 to a 667... That's easy to remember, right?

Last edited by Bynniock,

Acryt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It allows you to play Kirby's Tilt 'n' Tumble with the touchscreen.

You need to add .cht files alongside your games:

It's called "FF toggle" in the "Button Mapping" option.
Thank you! Hoping theres a fix for the save state too

FEAR_1337

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So, I'm getting some freezes who last like 1 sec on Mario Land 2, it's a know issue? Can be fixed? Also, it would be a good idea to have a thread for boards submissions, like the BlargSNES one :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It's been attempted, but I wasn't able to get the actual link communication to work.

Have you tried using the IR port instead of the wifi one?

Drenn

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So, I'm getting some freezes who last like 1 sec on Mario Land 2, it's a know issue? Can be fixed? Also, it would be a good idea to have a thread for boards submissions, like the BlargSNES one :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------
If autosaving is enabled turn it off.

Reactions: SLiV3R

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Wide Screen Border support would be cool at least. Or borders with scaling enabled. It's kinda funny to me that ninjhax has a pretty stable SNES emulator but no NES and the GBC one is lacking features. oh well! thanks for giving us one at all!
It's just because of circumstances. blargSnes was designed from the ground-up as a new emulator for the 3DS (admittedly based on the previous lolSnes emulator for the DS) and actually had similar sound issues as GameYob 3DS until Discostew fixed it - it's caused by the usage of the CSND service due to the DSP being inaccessible and requires incredibly precise timings. Getting the sound perfect was a huge undertaking.

GameYob 3DS on the other had is a relatively quick port of the excellent emulator for the DS, and development has recently changed hands. GameYob 3DS is currently the second best emulator on the 3DS after blargSnes due to improvements made by Steveice. Once this emulator gets added to somewhere like Github, we might see some more input and help from other developers.

Reactions: SLiV3R

LoveKC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made a new template for borders.
View attachment 23803

That's pretty easy to do in gimp, you could do that yourself. Just open the image, go into Layer/Scale Layer..., select linear scaling, toggle the little chain icon, change the 400 to a 500 and you get this:
View attachment 23802
To do a fullscreen border, you need to change the 400 to a 667... That's easy to remember, right?
Thanks!

FEAR_1337

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Is there anyway to use customized pallets? DK Land colors looks so strange. Also, how do I turn SGB borders on? Scaling is disabled and Borders are set to SGB but I still not getting it.

D

Deleted User

Is there anyway to use customized pallets? DK Land colors looks so strange. Also, how do I turn SGB borders on? Scaling is disabled and Borders are set to SGB but I still not getting it.
SGB borders do not work yet, and there's a palette setting offering a selection of default palettes.

Reactions: FEAR_1337

Scimmione85

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

Jim_e

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update when?
Update for what? Particular broken game? Particular feature?

EDIT:
Maybe my post is useless (i'm completely ignorant) but the only emulator where the link function works very well in GB-GBC games is TGB Dual.

Here some link of the source:
http://gigo.retrogames.com/download.html#tgb-dual
http://shinh.skr.jp/tgbdualsdl/
https://github.com/libretro/tgbdual-libretro

I repeat, maybe is useless but i think that in sources there's the "answer" for implement the link function in GameYob
Quick note, that source is GPLv2. A viral license that is incompatible with MIT license Gameyob uses. Really improper to bum code from that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: good morning everyone