France
LxTrix said:
Please add

The Dog Island - pal full
World of Zoo - pal full
cooking mama 2 world kitchen - pal full
Scene It? Bright Lights! Big Screen! - pal full
Scrabble Interactive: 2009 Edition - pal full
can't find any back cover, if you can provide some in the language you wish them ^^

riptup

Trophies
XP
Country
Long timer lurker, finally has something to post....

I think I understand the rules about submitting covers to the database, however: can someone tell me if a custom cover for a custom game needs to be in a particular region format? I'm refering specifically to SingItStar Amped - the covers that do exist for this series on the wiitdb are all PAL, but the cover I have designed is NTSC. It's no biggie to turn it into a PAL, but I feel I've ignored my family enough over the last 24 hours or so
biggrin.gif

digdug3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Currently fig2k4, the author of Wii Backup Manager, is adding hash checks for iso's. (http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=188295)

WiiTDB has three colums, crc, md5 and sha1.
Are the hashes there hashes of full discs or just the data (with or without update partion)?

Maybe you could add more md5 hashes into the database to be able to verify against all types of discs.

digdug3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
digdug3 said:
Currently fig2k4, the author of Wii Backup Manager, is adding hash checks for iso's. (http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=188295)

WiiTDB has three colums, crc, md5 and sha1.
Are the hashes there hashes of full discs or just the data (with or without update partion)?

Maybe you could add more md5 hashes into the database to be able to verify against all types of discs.

QUOTE(Yod4z @ Jan 1 2010, 12:19 PM) the hashes on WiiTDB are from complet disc

The database also contains "alternate" MD5 etc. colums. Are these ment to be for the "scrubbed" releases?
The problem with all current wii usb loaders and managers is that they always use the scrubbed version, so they can't verify the hash against the full disc.
This way you can't check your drive for corrupt backups.

croll12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am sorry if I am posting in the wrong area, this is my first time in a forum. I am having problems will adding covers to usb loader gx games. There are only 4 games that will not add properly; Dirt 2, Disaster Day of Recovery, AC/DC Rock Band, and Dead Space Extraction. I have tried everything I can think of, including downloading covers from wiitdb and wiiboxart. Both with no luck. Any help would be great.

Benjay

Hardstyle Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
The site seems to be down yes , and i can't get in touch with Zorglub , so maybe he is just doing some modifications on the site...i don't know....

Btw , you can still access to the covers in your loaders
wink.gif

and you can still access to the covers on the net if you know your gameID , for example :
http://wiitdb.com/wiitdb/artwork/coverfullHQ/US/SBDE08.png

wink.gif

Ice-Rabbit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
digdug3 said:
The database also contains "alternate" MD5 etc. colums. Are these ment to be for the "scrubbed" releases?
The problem with all current wii usb loaders and managers is that they always use the scrubbed version, so they can't verify the hash against the full disc.
This way you can't check your drive for corrupt backups.

Those Alternate are Alternate versions, including version number.
So for wii sport v1.00 and v1.10 or Wii backup channel v1.3, v1,5, v1,54,.....

That's what I think.

LxTrix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yod4z said:
LxTrix said:
Please add

The Dog Island - pal full
World of Zoo - pal full
cooking mama 2 world kitchen - pal full
Scene It? Bright Lights! Big Screen! - pal full
Scrabble Interactive: 2009 Edition - pal full
can't find any back cover, if you can provide some in the language you wish them ^^
in english

fig2k4

Trophies
Website
www.wiibackupmanager.co.uk
XP
Country
Is there a way to download individual info entries or would I need to use the zip file? Ideally, I'd like to be able to download single entries in different languages, just like the covers, only for games that a user has. I've tried searching, but I can't find any mention of the URLs anywhere.
smile.gif

Edit: Got it..

Cheers.

rasexton

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am running CoverFloader v1.2. Where do I put the files on the SD card for it to update itself or do I need to manually update it? So far I have not been able to get any cover for a game. I did download the files but not sure where to put them. I have even d/led the files with the covers already in them but cant seem to get it to show up in coverfloader.

Glad to announce I figured it out

LxTrix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had a great idea, integrate game ratings, you may bethingking well they are different by diferent soucres. but if you go to www.gamestats.com they average game ratings from all different sources.

uberbdon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have about 20 PAL games (im on NTSC wii) and unfortunately when I get the full covers via my loader, a lot of times there is a full cover for the NTSC version of the game and not PAL, so I have a bunch of pal games with no full cover. Would it be possible that if no PAL fullcover is available it downloads the NTSC one and renames it to the PAL version etc so I don't have to do it manually?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/gXtJ12EeaOs?si=ESC50o7Vr5sUh71I