Hacking GameCube adapter with Wii backups (vWii)

KilgoreTrout2690

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, this has probably been asked before but I can't seem to find a complete answer. Is is possible to use the gamecube adapter while playing Wii backups on the Wii U (via USB loader)? I know the gamecube adapter works with nintendont, but I'd really like to play Muramasa with a controller again. If it doesn't work, are there any controllers that do work with Wii backups on the Wii U? It might be worth picking one up. Thanks guys!

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hey guys, this has probably been asked before but I can't seem to find a complete answer. Is is possible to use the gamecube adapter while playing Wii backups on the Wii U (via USB loader)? I know the gamecube adapter works with nintendont, but I'd really like to play Muramasa with a controller again. If it doesn't work, are there any controllers that do work with Wii backups on the Wii U? It might be worth picking one up. Thanks guys!
no, only nintendont and devolution have code to support the gcadapter nothing else so far.

Ropy's

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thanks for this reponse, I almost by it for use my wii microphone on wii game... but if it can't be used for this...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: sigh