Hacking Game patchs gone!

Wekker

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
For some reason i keep losing the patchs i have download for games like Pokemon Y &X v1.2, Mario & Luigi Dream and Mario Kart...

The only thing i can remenber is that i went to Setting > Datamanagement on SysNand.

This is the third time that it happens. I cant remenber what i have done the previous times.

EDIT: the patchs are downloaded on the EmuNand.

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For some reason i keep losing the patchs i have download for games like Pokemon Y &X v1.2, Mario & Luigi Dream and Mario Kart...

The only thing i can remenber is that i went to Setting > Datamanagement on SysNand.

This is the third time that it happens. I cant remenber what i have done the previous times.

EDIT: the patchs are downloaded on the EmuNand.
You lose patches? As in, you download the patch, then go to play the game, quit, come back later, and need to download the patch again? Or do you download the patches but they won't patch?

Wekker

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The update are gone. I have download the update for like atleast a month ago. Today i went to check the DataManagement setting of the SysNAND. Than i went back to EmuNand to see what i have there. And the patches are gone... Just downloaded everything again on eshop >_<

Normmatt

Former AKAIO Programmer
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
stop going to data management on your sysnand... it removes any titles that aren't in the database stored on the nand... use it from emunand and you should be fine.

Reactions: Wekker

Wekker

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ah i see, thank you for the info. The previous time i lost the patches I thought it is because i delete the content on the SD card (not the EmuNand partition). I did that to remove the nagging update on SYSNAND.

tyons

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
wekker, can you do me a favor? can you try my guide to separate emunand from sysnand to see if, after that, going to data management in sysnand still deletes the patches of games on emunand?
don't worry if you don't feel like doing it.

p.s. the guide is in my signature.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    cearp @ cearp: and Psi - I had a cd player / radio that played mp3 cds once, very cool