Plasma816

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
K

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

OK, thank you so much! I currently cannot do this until Saturday, (vacation) but I'll reply back to this thread when I come back and do everything

Cynda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great job with this, makes MK8 loading times way better than using normal Cafiine.

Not sure if this is an issue with FShax or SDcafiine, but a good amount of files that would load fine while using Cafiine will crash the game while using FShax, such as MK8 course models and byaml files.

gudenau

Largely ignored
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gudenau.net
XP
Country
United States
Great job with this, makes MK8 loading times way better than using normal Cafiine.

Not sure if this is an issue with FShax or SDcafiine, but a good amount of files that would load fine while using Cafiine will crash the game while using FShax, such as MK8 course models and byaml files.
I noticed myself, I'll have to look into that when I can. It's interesting that it happens.

AboodXD

I hack NSMB games, and other shiz.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
Oh I made thousands of them.

Anyway, I think some games, like MK8, will have some problems, most likely because SDCafiine was specifically made for Smash.

AboodXD

Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
I haven't looked into the differences between the source codes, but I always thought that SDCafiine is another version of Cafiine that was modified to fetch files from the SD Card instead of from the computer through network.

SDCafiine might just be a whole new homebrew written from scratch, but "Cafiine" was in the name because SDCafiine does the same purpose as Cafiine.

gudenau

Largely ignored
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gudenau.net
XP
Country
United States
I haven't looked into the differences between the source codes, but I always thought that SDCafiine is another version of Cafiine that was modified to fetch files from the SD Card instead of from the computer through network.

SDCafiine might just be a whole new homebrew written from scratch, but "Cafiine" was in the name because SDCafiine does the same purpose as Cafiine.
All it does in essence is change the paths of files to point to the SD card, but Cafiine needs to act like the filesystem. There are probably a couple silly differences between the ways games can access the files.

AboodXD

Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
Wow, I got this nice error! :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:
Shot_016.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: https://torrentfreak.com/one-nintendo-dmca-notice-just-wiped-out-8535-yuzu-emulator-forks-240502/