Free Vista Ultimate/Office 2007 Ultimate/etc.

coolbho3000

GBATemp Kikkoman Naturally Brewed SoySauce Fanatic
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
So Microsoft is giving away free copies of their most expensive (overpriced) software. The catch? You have to install "monitoring" software (spyware) from Microsoft on your computer for three months, and complete a series of drawn out surveys. The question is: your privacy, or a free copy of Vista Ultimate?

Anyway... http://wfp.microsoft.com/

I'm actually thinking of doing this, but I wonder if Microsoft can find out about all the numerous softwares I've "borrowed" from them.
rofl2.gif

Awdofgum

Wadofgum
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, i read about this else where, i'm thinking about doing it on my second PC, ive already got Vista Ultimate on this PC, primarily because of DX10

pimpyT

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was thinking of doing this on my old PC and then just not use it for three months. but I assume M$oft would null and void the deal then...

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't believe you people would let Microsoft watch your every move for 3 months just to get 300USD in software; especially considering this is a community of pirates.

If you want legit Vista so damn bad, just pay 80 bucks for a Home Premo upgrade disc.

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I can't believe you people would let Microsoft watch your every move for 3 months just to get 300USD in software; especially considering this is a community of pirates.

If you want legit Vista so damn bad, just pay 80 bucks for a Home Premo upgrade disc.

Its a good idea if you have a second computer. Just use it to browse on the internet and do nothing illegal for 3 months. Once they stop monitoring you, you can then do what you want.

Doggy124

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thailand

Its a good idea if you have a second computer. Just use it to browse on the internet and do nothing illegal for 3 months. Once they stop monitoring you, you can then do what you want.
That hard for me
ohmy.gif

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

If you don't value your privacy, sure.

paul1991

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Theres a way to reset the Vlaidation counter on Vista. It was an article in MaximumPC. You can keep it from locking you out of Vista, until MS patches the loophole.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, thats not orange thats blue +1