Hacking forwarder for dsiware .srl on sd card?

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@Hoo remember how myself and other people in the gbatemp community had a little conversation with you in your other thread from yesterday about how you should not tag developers in your posts??? And how to post things on here well you seem to have forgotten already what we told you.

GreenStone99

likes green rocks
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Hoo remember how myself and other people in the gbatemp community had a little conversation with you in your other thread from yesterday about how you should not tag developers in your posts??? And how to post things on here well you seem to have forgotten already what we told you.
Apache said himself that he was not a dev he just plays w existing tools, and bobbesh is nnot a dev\
I am not requesting anything just an IDEA

adding u to my ignore list

Davidosky99

Eevee :3
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.davidosky99.xyz
XP
Country
@Apache Thunder @Bobesh8
maybe doable just an Idea
like we can convert dsiware srl to cia but forwarding them would save space
Clearly you show absolutely no respect for the gbatemp community and for that I can guarantee that NO dev will help you even if you tag them to the point of them either ignoring you or reporting you. Keep up like this and maybe with enough reports you'll be suspended or banned. I think you understood the first time, yesterday that you have to ask nicely and do not be annoying to devs and the community. Its up to you what you want your fate to be.

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Clearly you show absolutely no respect for the gbatemp community and for that I can guarantee that NO dev will help you even if you tag them to the point of them either ignoring you or reporting you. Keep up like this and maybe with enough reports you'll be suspended or banned. I think you understood the first time, yesterday that you have to ask nicely and do not be annoying to devs and the community. Its up to you what you want your fate to be.
Excatly and the fact that hoo has 128 posts should mean by now that he has a good understanding of how things work here on gbatemp but he clearly doesn't and by the looks of things he is not receptive to people who are just trying to guide him in the right direction lol. At this rate he is going to be lucky if he makes it to 200 posts before getting banned.

Last edited by AmandaRose,
Reactions: Davidosky99

Davidosky99

Banned
Trophies
Website
www.davidosky99.xyz
XP
Country
Excatly and the fact that hoo has 128 posts should mean by now that he has a good understanding of how things work here on gbatemp but he clearly doesn't and by the looks of things he is not receptive to people who are just trying to guide him in the right direction lol.
This happens sometimes and every time it happens all the same. They are either trolls that are trying to get cancer to the gbatemp forums, kids who have nothing better to do than annoy other people or waste everyone's time. Anyway these people are usually banned or suspended fortunately and by the looks of this Guy's post he is homofobic and was flaming a well known temper for being gay as well as a kid, mashers (I'm not tagging him because I don't want to bother him)

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This happens sometimes and every time it happens all the same. They are either trolls that are trying to get cancer to the gbatemp forums, kids who have nothing better to do than annoy other people or waste everyone's time. Anyway these people are usually banned or suspended fortunately and by the looks of this Guy's post he is homofobic and was flaming a well known temper for being gay as well as a kid, mashers (I'm not tagging him because I don't want to bother him)
Seriously? I did not know this well then I am done with this stupid little brat mashers is a top bloke and to start on a gbatemp legend like him is way out of order. Simply put I will not waste my time on a closed minded out of touch homophobic little idiot like hoo. The sooner he gets banned the better.

Davidosky99

Banned
Trophies
Website
www.davidosky99.xyz
XP
Country
Seriously? I did not know this well then I am done with this stupid little brat mashers is a top bloke and to start on a gbatemp legend like him is way out of order. Simply put I will not waste my time on a closed minded out of touch homophobic little idiot like hoo. The sooner he gets banned the better.
It was here :/ http://gbatemp.net/entry/why-im-not-active.11212/ . fortunately raulpica deleted every homophonic/shitpost of hoo. I think I grabbed some screenshots but its not even worth it

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It was here :/ http://gbatemp.net/entry/why-im-not-active.11212/ . fortunately raulpica deleted every homophonic/shitpost of hoo. I think I grabbed some screenshots but its not even worth it
I seriously don't even want to know otherwise I will end up saying something to hoo that will get me perma banned and as much as I would like to say something truth is I would miss the gbatemp community too much lol

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you mean actual DSiWare games, then no. The rom would have to be modified to read from SD instead of NAND, the same way a DS rom would have to be modified to read from SD instead of Slot-1.

Reactions: I pwned U!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o