Hacking [FIX] SX OS games crashing but not on layeredfs

pmas98

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So, i tried using many games(Pokken, FIFA 18, Batman Telltale Series, MK8, Mario Tennis Aces, ARMS) and all of them crashed out of nowhere when i was using SX OS, did the same on LayeredFS, Mario Tennis and Celeste were working fine, i thought it was somehow my SD Card, because my old one was really crappy, bought a good one, and the same problem happened, then I changed where I got my xci dumps, and they were fine!

I don't know why this happens, but if you have the same problem(saw some threads about games freezing on SX OS), try this!

Last edited by Chary,

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
So, i tried using many games(Pokken, FIFA 18, Batman Telltale Series, MK8, Mario Tennis Aces, ARMS) and all of them crashed out of nowhere when i was using SX OS, did the same on LayeredFS, Mario Tennis and Celeste were working fine, i thought it was somehow my SD Card, because my old one was really crappy, bought a good one, and the same problem happened, then I changed where I got my xci dumps, and they were fine!

I don't know why this happens, but if you have the same problem(saw some threads about games freezing on SX OS), try this!
Bad dumps or a bad download. There should be a thing to re-check the torrent in your torrent client that will redownload any pieces that are corrupted. I've had cases where a file appeared to download fine but when i rechecked it it found bad pieces.

Last edited by Joe88, , Reason: Removed warez site name from quote

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Y @ YuseiFD: :creep: