OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Philippines
So I recently updated my modchipped v1 switch to 17.0.0 via daybreak on sysmmc, and the process went fine, my games that I installed on sysmmc and not sd card were working fine, but ever since I updated, certain homebrew apps won't load while others still do. DBI, Tinfoil, AIO Updater won't load, but JKSV, Theme Installer, and Edizon load fine. DBI in particular when I load it on applet mode it gives me an atmosphere crash and leads to a program I don't have installed or is not in the contents folder in atmosphere and Tinfoil just keeps saying the app is corrupted. I don't really know what to do I've:
  1. Downloaded and installed the latest atmosphere, hekate, sigpatches, fusee.bin, sys-patch
  2. tried different version of DBI, Atmosphere, and Hekate
  3. tried the homebrew apps both on EmuMMC and SysMMC
  4. Downgrading to 16.1.0 on EmuMMC
I am at a complete loss, ever since I've updated from 16.1 things keep breaking, but I know I can't downgrade on SysMMC since that'll break the system, and on EmuMMC I'm scared of the application crashing whilst downgrading. Any help would be massively appreciated. However, since I downgraded to 16.1.0, the same homebrew apps are still crashing, but DBI will launch now, but still crashes when I enter MTP and connect it to a pc.

When I use applet mode, it gives me switch atmosphere program 01000000000100d error 2162 and atmosphere error 2162-0002 (0x4a8).

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I'm at a complete loss as to what to do, it was working perfectly fine the other day when I was on 16.1.0 (SysMMC), then I updated to 17.0.0 (EmuMMC) it wasn't working, so I downgraded back to 16.1.0 (EmuMMC) and it's still not working the same way it wasn't on 17.0.0, I only updated cuz a few games and updates (e.g. Super Mario Bros Wonder new update) would give me old firmware errors in DBI.

aoikurayami

dysfunctionally intimidating
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Oftentimes homebrew needs to be recompiled for newer versions.

Stepmania f.e. id forever broken.

If sysmodules and faulty atmo are not at fault, thgen you'd need to get the dev to update the homebrew

JSKV should work tho.
I used it to import my mons lately...)

• Love
Reactions: KIDMods

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: LMAO