Gaming First Look At A Nintendo Switch Game Case In The Wild

Sick Wario

Club Nintendo
Trophies
XP
Country
thanks for pics but is this form factor confirmed by nintendo or just a preorder mock up by the store?

instruction book above the game card? i thought we were beyond paper these days

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks for pics but is this form factor confirmed by nintendo or just a preorder mock up by the store?

instruction book above the game card? i thought we were beyond paper these days

It's confirmed, just watch the treehouse event where they had game cases there. I imagine the manual will be on the game cart as they are doing with Wii U titles now. That space is likely for other paper advertisements for games or My Nintendo codes like they had for Club Nintendo.

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's confirmed, just watch the treehouse event where they had game cases there. I imagine the manual will be on the game cart as they are doing with Wii U titles now. That space is likely for other paper advertisements for games or My Nintendo codes like they had for Club Nintendo.
i hope so, i loved club nintendo, my nintendo is pure trash

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i hope so, i loved club nintendo, my nintendo is pure trash

Club Nintendo was great, but My Nintendo is arguably better. Gold coins are now given based on eShop digital purchases which Club Nintendo never did, and earning Silver coins based on mobile app usage. Sure they don't have as good of rewards as Club Nintendo, but I'm sure that will change in time, especially after Switch sales start to roll in.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4
D

Dork

They look very elegant and nice, very distinct from PS4 and Xbox cases. Huge step up from baby blue Poo U cases.

sup3rgh0st

Top Tier Ghost
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
name one game in the last 10 years that came with a PAPER manual than and we'll see WHO'S perception is off! :ha:
Here's 5, and that's only a handful of WiiU games
IM9nUtY.jpg

grossaffe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
name one game in the last 10 years that came with a PAPER manual than and we'll see WHO'S perception is off! :ha:
Off the top of my head:
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Mario Galaxy 2
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
Xenoblade Chronicles
Goldeneye 007
Metroid: Other M
Metroid Prime 3
The Last Story
Sin And Punishment: Star Successor
Monster Hunter Tri
Pandora's Tower

Are you sensing a trend yet?

Here's 5, and that's only a handful of WiiU games
wait, what? Where did those come from? None of my Wii U games have paper manuals.

Last edited by grossaffe,

xile6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The question is, will there be game manuals?

they haven't existed in 10 years!

I doubt they will be there. And i dont think its been 10 years. It was base on what game.
I have had some games come with just 1 sheet listing controls.
Other games a mini guide with information on gettting the full manual from the game or net.
Some come with nothing.

But yea as said i believe more people have jump on the digital manual train. And most only include paper if its for a DLC code or to promote another game they have coming out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nah we need a device where we can ask an assistant that can fit in our pockets too bad Samsung... +2