Gaming First Look At A Nintendo Switch Game Case In The Wild

S

Saiyan Lusitano

The newer versions no longer include the manuals
Not game-manuals but they do include "manuals".. Health and Safety. Yay.

NccnMbx.png

osirisjem

I miss the Wii remotes
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
why did they make it so bloody big for a small cartridge?
Because the games are as good as XB1 and PS4 games, they deserve to be "as big".

They could have made the cases as small as 3DS or Vita cases. I speculate that they chose this size to emphasize them from handheld cases because Nintendo suggests that the Switch is a home system.
This. You should be in marketing !

game.prices.3DS.vs.XB1.vs.WiiU.jpg

If Nintendo wants to charge $59.99 USD+ for the games, you can't put that in a small case.
Size Matters.

huma_dawii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Club Nintendo was great, but My Nintendo is arguably better. Gold coins are now given based on eShop digital purchases which Club Nintendo never did, and earning Silver coins based on mobile app usage. Sure they don't have as good of rewards as Club Nintendo, but I'm sure that will change in time, especially after Switch sales start to roll in.
Club Nintendo gave you coins for the digital purchases lol I know because I know.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

It's confirmed, just watch the treehouse event where they had game cases there. I imagine the manual will be on the game cart as they are doing with Wii U titles now. That space is likely for other paper advertisements for games or My Nintendo codes like they had for Club Nintendo.
My Nintendo is only better if you prefer digital-only rewards. That for fans/collectors who want nothing with digital the new Club Nintendo is terrible.

Reactions: MontyQ

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My Nintendo is only better if you prefer digital-only rewards. That for fans/collectors who want nothing with digital the new Club Nintendo is terrible.

Yeah, I do miss the old Club Nintendo rewards. I'm still hoping that with the Switch they will re-introduce some fan-fare items like they used to have.

Reactions: Saiyan Lusitano

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Geesh it's just a box people. You're gonna take the little cart out and stick it in a different case that holds 10 or 20 of those little carts. Then put the empty retail game box on a shelf with a bunch of other empty retail game boxes.

Reactions: Maximilious

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim: @Psionic Roshambo i have 16 gb in my pc and i run into issues with ram more than i'd like to admit