Returnofganon

I pretend like I know what I'm talking about
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have unrealistic standards for voice acting then, lol. You must hate literally everything. Even native english TV shows I imagine.
"Wtf worst voice acting" - watching Game of Thrones
Jesus someone got salty quick. I'm sorry that I said mean things about ninty to you, must've hit a tender spot. Will you ever forgive me for having standards?

Rather jerk off to voices you can't understand?
You literally have an anime girl as your pfp

Seliph

Best Girl ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Is it wrong that I don't give a crap about this game, because I can't relate to the characters, or know much about them, despite playing some of their games?

I'd much prefer a Hyrule Warriors port.
Yeah, I agree. The chose a lot of the bad but somehow popular characters, I wish they were more diverse with their choices

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I agree. The chose a lot of the bad but somehow popular characters, I wish they were more diverse with their choices
Me too. It's like playing a knock-off smash bros game with characters you don't really become fond of, if that makes sense. I mean, sure, there's Roy, Marth, Lucina, etc., but like... after playing their games, they don't have a lot of character compared to Zelda characters. It makes me feel like I'll be choosing the character based on things like, "Oh! Red hair! Let's choose this guy!", rather than, "Holy shit, it's Young Link! Choosing him!!"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-