DroRox

Ambassador of Ooo
Trophies
Website
www.trifuck.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
I really wanna buy the special edition to replace my flame red 3ds.... However, I'm debating whether in the future there will be other special editions I'd prefer...
i.e. Animal Crossing, Monster Hunter 3G/4, Pokemon X/Y.

Range-TE

Trophies
Website
random-arrow.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Indonesia
I tried the demo, took me a long time to beat Lunatic on the demo, which made me want it even more!
I'm buying this on it's eShop launch in 2 days.

It's been having glowing reviews, so im curious if theres a bad review of this somewhere (even Mario games and Zelda games get at least one bad review in their sea of glowing reviews)

stok3d

Retro Gaming Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Either Nintendo is trying to create some fake hype, or screwed up big time. Gamestop cut off all pre-orders overnight due to shipping issues or something. Can still pre-order the console bundle though

No confirmation if they will come back in stock to pre-order or not

Every time there's been doubt about 'enough copies' of a given title to go around, come release day, there's always plenty. Always. And the art book? Who gives a *bleep* about some silly art book.

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
I love the Fire Emblem franchise and this game has some cracking reviews, can't wait for the E release.

lufere7

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
God I'm dying to play this, Fire Emblem is possibly my favorite videogame series. Next thing I buy has to be a 3DS, who the hell needs food or clothes.

stok3d

Retro Gaming Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
so I hit my local walmart today around 8am...no fire emblem. the 300lb bearded lady-beast advised that they're still waiting on their shipment..how can they NOT HAVE A HUGELY ANTICIPATED GAME READY? i refuse to download that digital copy garbage either. fml.

ferret7463

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I plan to buy the cartridge. It's about time they released a decent Strategy RPG. The gaming world is full of FPS and action RPGs.

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Pre-ordered the EU version, but looking at the release date doesn't bring my hopes up. Oh well, at least it's from Amazon so it'll get reduced in price if the prices goes down by some reason. :3

ferret7463

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
decided to hit eb games (canada) right when they opened at 10am. they had two copies, i snagged the first and the guy behind me got the second. feels good!
reminds me of when i bought Tactics Ogre GBA. Why would a store only stock 2 of any game. Why even bother. :glare:

stok3d

Retro Gaming Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
reminds me of when i bought Tactics Ogre GBA. Why would a store only stock 2 of any game. Why even bother. :glare:

well, i have a feeling that the two copies they had were remnants from the first shipment last week, where they sold it early before having to pull it off the shelves. that's why i figured it was worth a shot to stop by right when they opened...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    denpafan @ denpafan: swag